Old member... but starting from scratch

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cynric, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cynric

Cynric Turker

Ratings:
    +27
    Hey friends. I was a turker for my main income about 4/5 years ago when I was in college years, but left to help out with the family business. Starting falling off pretty much when we left mturkgrind for this new site. Now have a kid, and a full time job -- but that full time job is project-to-project and often leaves me unemployed for a month or two at a time. Looking to get back into turking during that down time!!!

Obviously, just from my few posts on daily thread, I know I'm super out of the loop. Anyone be so kind as to share their list of what main add-ons or scripts they use on the regular? I know hit scraper and turkmaster are dead -- those were my main things back then. Ppl said panda and hit forker are the steez now -- anyone want to link me basic intros/guides for those?

Looking forward to being an active member and helping out when I can, once I am back in the swing of things!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Panda crazy / hit forker are what I suggest most people use if they are using public scripts but only panda crazy really has a guide of any sorts. http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/

• Love Love x 1