Panda crazy on a daily basis...

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by btowngirl, Apr 3, 2019.

1. btowngirl

btowngirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey all! How do you decide what jobs to keep on Panda Crazy on a daily basis? How do you decide what to delete?

2. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    If I don't catch a survey within an hour or two (depending on the length of the timer), I trash it and move on with my day. HITs with longer timers will obviously bounce around for a long time, so I might keep those running longer (if it's worth it).

The only pandas I don't delete are ones that I know will post on a given day (for example, zoltars post every Tuesday), so I'll keep them and turn them on only when I expect them. I just throw them into their own tab on PC to keep them separate from the revolving door of random surveys and whatnot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. btowngirl

btowngirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you Jessers for your quick response! I appreciate it. How can you find a list of pandas that post on a regular day?

4. Yuk

Yuk Zing King

Ratings:
    +5,059
    People build up their own "panda list" based on preference of different types of work and because of the fact that mturk is so inconsistent you pretty much have to always be on the look out for stuff to do with your scraper of choice or by following the daily thread.

Technically there are lists in the form of threads but they're all so outdated (some by years) so they're useless because nearly all the requesters on the list have stopped posting work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. btowngirl

btowngirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Yuk, I appreciate your reply! Starting to get in the groove!