ProductExam.Com: Good or a Scam?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by veghead13, Jun 30, 2018.

?

Worth it for the shot at free products and maybe additional money?

1. Try it for one of the cheap products

66.7%
  2. Run don't walk

33.3%
  1. veghead13

veghead13 Turker

Ratings:
    +83
    There was a hit at some point this week that had you fill out a Google survey to say if you were interested in product testing. The point seems to be that you buy products on Amazon, are reimbursed within 1 day, and then write a review for some sort of reward (points of unknown value).

Has anyone heard of or worked with this company before? Or has worked for them. The website looks a bit sketch and their internet history only dates back to last month.

They request:
    - Order number (fine)
    - Total price (fine)
    - PayPal email address (potentially fine)

2. veghead13

veghead13 Turker

Ratings:
    +83
    Their company is not registered, at least under the stated name, with NY state. :/

3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Doing reviews like that for amazon is against amazon's TOS so I doubt that it is legit or at the very least it won't last long. There is also issues with amazon vine having people pay income tax on the reviewed items.

• Like Like x 1
  4. veghead13

veghead13 Turker

Ratings:
    +83
    Oh, that's a good point. I haven't read the ToS that carefully. Thanks!

5. Tommy Timur

Tommy Timur New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been part of their program for a month now. Completely free stuff and all that is expected is feedback about the items for the merchants. Also, they hint at but dont require online reviews.

Product testing is a large industry that dates back to before the internet. I don't mind providing the feedback and the online reviews as well as I understand that these merchants are promoting their goods.

I was part of Amazon's vines program as well which didn't seem to be as organized.