[Please Help!] Queuebicle Issues

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by WarofWill, Feb 7, 2022.

1. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    I've been having a decent amount of success with this program for sometime but the last few weeks I havent been catching things I usually catch. I'm noticing I'm getting alerts for the things that should be pandaed. Upon further investigation, the hits from TV watcher or even my own watchers aren't being created in the panda manager. Then I'm getting unrelated catches that aren't even fitting my parameters in either of the watchers. When trying to back it up the backup feature isn't working either. Anyone else run into these issues or have any idea's on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  2. mdeem

mdeem Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +7,357
    Happening here as well. QBC has not been creating pandas or even trying to create them (there's no icon on the hit in the scraper) and when I manually add the panda, it catches. I've got req watchers, keyword watchers and platform watchers setup that should be creating pandas for these hits and they are not

• Like Like x 1
  3. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Yea, I got a similar setup. Now thinking about it these watcher/panda issues have been going on more like for a month or longer. Seen a drastic drop that wasn't just due to the holidays. Tried to be proactive by deleting some old work which showed success but QBC froze on me multiple times. It used to be a legit tool @ChrisTurk Can we get back to greatness?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    This kind of thing is fairly easy to diagnose if you can take a screenshot of your watcher setup, the scraper w/ a HIT that should be panda'd but isn't, and the panda manager and just DM it to me. Makes it suuuuuper easy to figure out if/where a bug has occurred in the acceptance logic and/or expectations are otherwise funky.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Pmed you yesterday. Respond when you are free. Thx

6. charlesHM

charlesHM New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    I thought I was going crazy! Mine has been acting up, too. I went from $70 a day to about $10-20. None of my settings have changed, so it is very strange... The difference in HIT collection is staggering. I've gone from 3,485 HITs submitted a month to 563... Something's up, and I don't know what, but it is making Queuebicle simply not worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mdeem

mdeem Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +7,357
    It seems like there has been a fairly drastic slow down in hits in the last week as well, at least for me.. particularly when it gets to be later afternoon-evening when it almost totally dies. I've noticed that a lot of the "CR Research" qual'd hits now have inclusion quals related to those questions you answer in the hit frame below submission code.. quite a lot show up in the scraper that I am not qual'd for now, not sure if that has something to do with it. Been wondering if those are related to that "please message us with" orange text...

But, I still do notice a few hits in particular that aren't being panda'd... and there are a couple of high paying fave reqs that do not show up often but I had to enable pushbullet alerts so I'd know when they post a hit, bc I have to manually panda them for some reason

I'll try to grab some screenshots if I can

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jane Doe

Jane Doe Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,116
    Most pandas work for me but there's one I have a qual for that just won't work no matter what I try. I still have the qual, the panda just won't create.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Interesting to see I'm not alone, as I've also made no changes to my setup yet it feels like my catch rate has dropped off a cliff. I'd hate to go looking for another solution.. Any suggestions to remedy this critical issue?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  10. Jane Doe

Jane Doe Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,116
    ChrisTurk will figure out the panda issue, I have confidence in him. My earnings have actually increased, making this past January my best month since 2020. I've had the CR #2 for a while so I've learned to work around their fuckery. Queuebicle has served me well over the years, I think your problem may be more related to CloudResearch and the way they slice and dice the availability of their surveys.

• Like Like x 2
  11. lanaaa

lanaaa Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,851
    I've also noticed in the past couple weeks or so that some panda's aren't getting created. They meet quals and parameters but sometimes I have to do them manually. I thought it was just me or that I was overlooking something. Glad I looked into this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Imani Lang

Imani Lang Active Turker

Ratings:
    +116
    I noticed that too because I am not catching too many HITS through QBC

• Like Like x 1
  13. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Glad to see other heads chimming in. There is unequivocally something fishy going on. Even without being big into quals earnings have fell hard off the face of the planet. Only God knows where I'd be if I wasn't dipping in other ponds. @ChrisTurk Is there a way to revert back to previous versions till someone can pull it out of the mud?

• Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  14. Lacunaut

Lacunaut New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    This is like my only source so its hurting a lil. What other ponds do you speak of?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. WarofWill

WarofWill New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    @Lacunaut The are an unlimited amount of sources look around beer money if you're looking for more streams.

Meanwhile, QBC's current catch rate has forced me to hit the dusty ole roads. At this point, I got a better chance of hitting the lottery @ChrisTurk Lmk If you ever do conjure up a fix this insidious issue.

• Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2022