[Please Help!] redemption

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by SUZYWAN72, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    please explain to me in terms i can undertand so you will have to talk to me like im a newborn baby, ive read the guidelines , cant promise i understand the jargon/ dialect , honestly i have no idea what im doing on here, in 2 yrs of blissful turking im just now starting to grasp the mturk language with out getting hungry , mmturkeybacon for example, i wanna sandwhich now :emoji_bread::ham::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:, im not understanding why i have 8 points , omg im about to be banned:ban: why what did i do wrong? i devastated , im sure its on me, im a special needs case at best, i just need someone to point like babe ruth for me when im up to bat, is there a way to make amends ?a shot at redemption:emoji_pray:? its got me down, im inspired to compose a blues song :emoji_musical_score::emoji_saxophone::emoji_microphone::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_upside_down: humor me and asssume i ve read everything, more than once, im just not well versed what so ever in the language, im willing to learn, at 46 yrs old, mental health issues can hinder my ability to achieve an 'AHAAA moment':ay::emoji_bulb:im sorry for my ignorance and for offending this awesome place and its people , i cant do it without you all:emoji_innocent:

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Points aren't bad, they're just awarded for participating in the forum. If you look here you'll see eventually you end up with 113 if you post a lot:
    https://forum.turkerview.com/members/?type=points

Not a big deal don't worry about it!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.