[Please Help!] Requester limit question

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by test ing, Nov 8, 2020.

1. test ing

test ing Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,014
    IC3 Audio Team

Does anyone have experience with them?

I tried reaching out but no responses. This requester has different audio batches such as "audio quality" or "echo" and after the maximum number it gives a screen saying I've reached the limit.

I completed the limit for "audio quality" a few weeks ago and noticed there is a new batch up. I can see I've submitted 30 in the past with the exact same name. I've asked them about this but gotten no response. I'm trying to avoid rejections at this point. The limit reached screen is not available, I don't want to assume because it's a new batch I can do 30 of the new batch, so I am wondering if anyone here has encountered this situation?

2. sander

sander New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I've done these and if it's a different batch it was always okay to do 30 on that one too. I never got any rejections so I would assume it is ok. On the different batch it will also pop up and tell you when you have reached your limit. (at 30) I remember there were two batches and I did a total of 60, 30 on each and no rejections. Things might have changed now though but I doubt it. I know you wrote this a long time ago, ha, but I just was going through these and saw this. This used to be my favorite requestor because the hits were so much fun, now I hardly do them because they are loud and annoying in my ears. I don't know why they had to change them.