Requestor says HITs available, but I'm getting "0 results"

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Otis B. Driftwood, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Otis B. Driftwood

Otis B. Driftwood New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I've done over 200 HIT for a Requestor, but yesterday when I searched using either the HIT title or Requestor name, I got "0 results," no HITs available. About 100 are awaiting approval. I contacted Requestor and asked if more HITs would be made available, and he told me there were plenty available right now. He said there were no restrictions on my account and that I should have total access. I have the same issue the same issue with this Requestor whether I use MTurk or Hit Forker.

How is it possible for HITs to be available and yet remain inaccessible if Requestor hasn't restricted access?

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,172
    Speculation on my part, but perhaps they were all taken/queued and it showed as available to the requester because the HITs had not been submitted?

Assuming that since they noted you have no restrictions you were also not seeing purple when you tried to panda these HITs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Otis B. Driftwood

Otis B. Driftwood New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    That must've been the issue. I contacted Requester and he posted a dummy HIT to confirm and it worked. Had no issues since. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1