Retired, broke, new here, and hopeful

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dixie, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dixie

Dixie New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    Hi everybody. I haven't been turking long. I started two or three months ago and then sort of fizzled out with only 85 hits under my belt, but I'm back and ready to get serious. I've been studying everything I can find that might help me to be a better turker and make some decent extra income... add-ons and scripts and such. I signed up on another forum over the weekend and then realized everyone had moved over here, so here I am. Really happy I found y'all. Excited to be here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

I see that you have started to figure out the scripts and stuff but if you have any questions feel free to ask here or you can always find people willing to help in the daily discussion thread. (unless a high paying batch just dropped and in that case they might be busy)

• Like Like x 1
  3. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    [​IMG]

As Randomacts pointed out the daily thread will be the most active and someone will always be there and able to answer your questions. It is also a good place to find good HITs to work on! Have fun and hope to see you in the Daily Threads!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dixie

Dixie New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. So far I have pretty good luck doing a search first, to see if someone else already asked the same question. It keeps those of you who know what you're doing from having to repeat stuff you already answered. :)

5. Dixie

Dixie New Turker

Ratings:
    +19

6. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Hi welcome to Turkerhub, I see you made your way over from mturkgrind :ay:. Ask questions and join us in the daily threads.

• Love Love x 1
  7. james

james New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am also new here and its been only 10 days i started working in mturk. I want to make some good income from mturk and i hope u guys will help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.