[Please Help!] Return and Review Help

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Dirked, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Dirked

Dirked Active Turker

Ratings:
    +462
    Hey all,

Hopefully this is a pretty quick question.

I just started using some of the scripts and I want to do better reviews. So when I finish a hit with no completion code I clicked return and review but I noted the "Broken content" warning specifically said not to use it if no completion code is given.

Is there another option I should pick or is there no way to warn other turkers that the survey is busted?

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Submit with your mturk ID or submit with your mturk ID and a note then send an email.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. Dirked

Dirked Active Turker

Ratings:
    +462
    Thank god I asked before I had that happen again. Is this just a known standards or is that stated somewhere that I just missed? [Getting back into this after a few years >.>]

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    This has been the known standard for most likely longer than you have been turking. Get paid for your work lol.

A lot of people just submit with their mturk ID and do nothing else but I always submit with "No code [mturkID] see email" and then email them saying in like a sentence that I finished the survey but didn't get a code so I submitted with my mturk ID and a note.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  5. Dirked

Dirked Active Turker

Ratings:
    +462
    I was a lot stupider back then and didn't know how to find a community to help me. Thanks for the heads up <3

• Like Like x 2