1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

[Please Help!] Review HITs Older Than 4 Days?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by TheNerdyAnarchist, Feb 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheNerdyAnarchist

TheNerdyAnarchist Active Turker

Ratings:
    +321
    Looking at the TVJS script, I'm unable to pull up any HITs that were submitted more than 4 days ago. Is there any way to increase the date range of the script so I can find some HITs that extend beyond that?

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +108,857
    I don't believe so. You would have to ask @ChrisTurk as he is the one that actually understands how it works on the back-end.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +85,853
    How long have you had the script installed? It'll allow you to review at least 5 days atm, & I think 7, on the most up to date version. But clearing local cache/cookies will also clear TV's data.

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  4. TheNerdyAnarchist

TheNerdyAnarchist Active Turker

Ratings:
    +321
    I started using the script on the 20th, IIRC, and it only allows me to pick back to the 22nd from the drop-down list. I haven't cleared cache/cookies

EDIT: Yesterday, HITs from the 21st were available, and they were not starting today