Reviews never show in TurkerView

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Rook, Mar 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rook

Rook New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I have done a lot of reviews the past few days, mostly return and review broken hits. The reviews never show up in TurkerView. Is there some moderation or something happening? I am not rude, just stating what happened.

2. Random Jobber

Random Jobber Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,957
    Return reviews don't get saved onto TurkerView, they're only visible on the HIT page itself

• Like Like x 2
  3. laby

laby Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +27,459
    Return and review doesn't show up on the forum or on TV. It just shows a warning after you've accepted a hit. You will see a little red triangle with an exclamation point at the top next to the title
    [​IMG]
    If you click it it will show people's reason for returning and when they returned it so you can decide if it's a reason that you want to return a hit.
    It does look like the two of your reviews for hits you've completed showed up on Wednesday so it it working the way it's meant to.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Collin1000

Collin1000 Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    Is there any chance that this icon could show up next to the hit as well when we're on the HIT list page? I assume it doesn't show up there because it would slow down page load speeds and hammer the TV server too much but would it be an option we could enable/pay for? @ChrisTurk

• Like Like x 2
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +100,292
    Since TV dumps all the data to the client it'd mostly just be a lot of transfer

Could 100% enable it for queues w/o much problem, but if you were to do it on like a HIT page w/ 100 results it might start getting ugly haha. I'm gonna add it to the fiddle list though. There's no server infrastructure reason it can't be done, mostly on the user's end where it might get kinda fugly :p I'll add it to the play list & probably DM you some prototypes for feedback when I can get on top of it :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    nothing is showing up in turker view for me, no completed HITS to review , i cant seem to find where to give a review, have i once again missed something while i was away, an update?? :emoji_thinking::emoji_ghost: