[Script] Simple AHK script to open Zoltar links in new window.

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by 11010001, Nov 21, 2016.

1. 11010001

11010001 Turker

Ratings:
    +152
    I don't know if this will help anyone or not, especially if Zoltar keeps laying low, but it helps me a lot. I am by no means an AHK expert. I just dabble.

With this script, when you open a link with the middle mouse button (pressing the wheel) it opens the link in a new window on the right half of the screen. While doing zoltars I keep the working window on the left side of the screen so I can see both at the same time. It helps shave of a few mouse moves and seconds off the time. The hot key can be adjusted per your preferences. Just copy the bellow text to your favorite text editor and save as an .ahk extension. You will need Auto Hot Key for it to work (I'm sure a guide for AHK will get posted soon).

Script:

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    ; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
    #SingleInstance force ; When a new instance of this particular script is launched, all other instances of this particular script will exit
    SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

; If you use the middle button for other things replace with ^MButton:: this makes the hotkey CTRL + MButton
    MButton::
    ; Opens link in new window
    send, +{click}
    sleep, 50
    ; Resizes new window and moves to the right ride of the screen
    send, #{right}
    return

• Like Like x 1