studies by interactive_experiments (University of Cambridge, UK)

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by interactive_experiments, May 13, 2020.

1. interactive_experiments

interactive_experiments New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Dear TurkerView Community:

Thank you very much for providing this great forum to connect with Turkers around the world.

We are researchers based at the University of Cambridge (UK) who are currently running a series of experiments on decision-making under the Requester account “interactive_experiments.”

If you have any questions and/or suggestions to our HITs you can post them here or contact us at join-experiment@econ.cam.ac.uk

Best,

interactive_experiments

• Like Like x 1
  2. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +13,339
    Hi, do you only need workers from the US? If not, you could consider opening the quals to other English speaking countries (specifically, Canada)!

3. A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out Organic Meme Panda

Ratings:
    +22,987
    I can't help but think a simple sound that plays when the experiment starts would be adequate as opposed to an entire waiting section forcing mouse movement every 30 seconds.

4. InfiniteChanges

InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,496
    I don't see anything posted on MTurk under that name. Is there a hidden qual or something?

5. interactive_experiments

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, the present study is restricted to US only but we are in fact considering expanding it to other English speaking countries!

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. interactive_experiments

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, thanks for the feedback. I agree that the moving mouse thing is not ideal. We have tested the sound option in the pilot and unfortunately this was not working very well :( We could perhaps make it 45 instead of 30. Would you say this could help?

7. interactive_experiments

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, thanks for reaching out. To take part in the study you need to qualify with our 5-minute demographics survey. This is at present restricted to US-based Turkers only and appears routinely every day. For this particular study we need a representative subject pool, therefore the HITs come with an additional age qualification. For example, today we ran recruitment for US-based Turkers in age categories 18-25 and 55+. Currently we are running HITs for those in the 45-55 age bracket. I plan to run the 30-35 and 35-45 tomorrow. If this helps, I could post in this thread every time we release the survey with its' age restrictions

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  8. interactive_experiments

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello everyone. Currently, we are recruiting US-based Turkers in the 35-45 age category. The HIT is titled "5-minute demographics survey" and is posted by the requester "interactive_experiments". Thanks for your interest in our studies!