TP Panel

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Marte, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Marte

Marte New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Under qualifications I see that my TP Panel is under 100 and in order to qualify it must be over 100. I thought this was those questions they ask on the main hit page under where you put the code to get paid. Is that correct? I know I have done over 100 since I have over 2600 hits completed or is it something else they are referring to?

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Yes you're correct. The TP qualifications are for Turkprime/Cloud Research and a lot/most of them come from the questions on the hit pages.

It's most likely something else that they are referring to. While some qualifications are easy to parse, like a test that has a score based on out of 100 or a binary 0/1 for if you possess some trait or not, they don't have to follow any specific format. It could be a custom qualification for that hit that considers several of the questions you have answered and/or surveys you have taken from them in the past. Unless there's a test to take or a qual hit floating around it's best not too worry too much about them.

If you haven't run into it yet, this is pretty handy for seeing recent qual hits and tests: https://turkerview.com/qualifeye/