Trouble posting reviews to daily thread

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by tendur, Jan 3, 2020.

1. tendur

tendur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +382
    Hey guys,

I'm having an issue where when I try to post a review to the daily thread, it won't post.

For an example, here's a review I did today. Posts fine on TurkerView Requester page.

upload_2020-1-3_12-53-17.png

I believe my TurkerView Dashboard for TurkerViewJS is set up correctly. I also installed MTurkCrowd Review HIT Exporter script.
    upload_2020-1-3_12-54-25.png

I do see the buttons when drafting a review to Export to TV. I click it (while logged into TurkerHub) but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated! Could it be because I'm still a new reviewer?

2. Gerbilreaper

Gerbilreaper Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,291
    Edit: I need to read better. You are using the thing right by everything I know.

This is an @ChrisTurk situation.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  3. tendur

tendur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +382
    upload_2020-1-3_13-26-14.png
    Yes I do use that. Should I get rid of the extra script for posting? It gives other options I don't use. I tried without this additional script but still wouldn't work. This forum profile is connected to the API key somehow, right?
    upload_2020-1-3_13-31-37.png

4. Gerbilreaper

Gerbilreaper Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,291
    I don't think I have an extra script for posting, so I suppose it could be that. And yeah, the forums are connected to the thing in an integrated way so maybe your extra script is interfering.

If you already tried taking that script off and it still doesn't work though, maybe it messed with TV's setting somehow? I have like ZERO computer knowledge but maybe the extra script altered something in the chain of processes. Could try reinstalling the TV stuff without the script and see if that fixes it... But I'm as in the dark as you so take that with a grain of salt.

Honestly I would wait for someone who isn't an imbecile to come along and give you a more competent answer. XD

5. tendur

tendur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +382
    upload_2020-1-3_13-44-31.png
    Just tried with only TurkerViewJS enabled and still a no-go. @ChrisTurk if you have any advice I'll listen!

Attached Files:

6. tendur

tendur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +382
    I also want to add that I've tried some basics like logging in/out of MTurk/TurkerHub and enable/disable scripts. Maybe I need to clear all cookies and reinstall?

7. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Are you trying to export to the forum? If you're under 2500 approved hits it skips exporting iirc

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 4
  8. tendur

tendur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +382
    THATS IT!!! Thanks. Only at ~800

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Its supposed to calc your speed after 25 reviews and if it's in normal range export but frankly I do NOT think it works.

So.. it may or may not start exporting again randomly, god speed :emoji_joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1