1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

TurkerHub is now TurkerView (Forum)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ChrisTurk, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +85,740
    [​IMG]

I've moved the forum onto TV's subdomain & the login sessions are now linked.

Its still a little clunky in that the main application is going to move you directly to the log in/out pages here on the forum for the time being but once I track down all the kinks I'll flesh that out as well (didn't want to add a layer of complexity to an already intricate system).

If you notice any spots on the forum that give you a browser error about redirect loops please let me know ASAP (preferably on this thread as it may get lost in the daily).

Thanks y'all :ba: & please grab some heavy furniture and help with the move
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Naria

Naria Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,358
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. River Rat

River Rat Turker

Ratings:
    +250
    Hi Chris...did you do away with the work log?

4. slipperyMonkey07

slipperyMonkey07 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I am not sure if this is the issue I am getting but is sounds like it might be cause. Over the last week turkviewjs tells me I need to log into turkview. But hitting login directs me to the forums already logged in. But turkviewjs doesn't register that and just tells me I need to log in.

5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +85,740
    Ahh this was a bug introduced w/ the change. If you log out of the forum & then log back in it'll re-sync your session. Sorry about that!

6. slipperyMonkey07

slipperyMonkey07 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you that fixed it!

7. surabi

surabi Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Is there anything to do in MTS suite.My hitfinder is not running.I activate my API too