1. TurkerHub is now TurkerView Forum!

To better integrate the services & streamline user experience we've moved the forum to TurkerView's domain. From now on you'll only have to log in once across both services and you'll have access to all the features available on what used to be two different websites.

If you notice any bugs please let us know!

Dismiss Notice

[Script] TurkerView Dark Theme

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Trickydude24, May 14, 2018.

1. Trickydude24

Trickydude24 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,649
    Much like my ever popular dark theme for MTurk, I have created a similar version for TurkerView. It installs the same exact way, utilizing the Stylish browser extension or via a userscript (found at the bottom of the Userstyles link).

1. Install Extension

To install this themes, you will need to install a browser extension. If not already installed, download one of the available extensions listed below, according to the browser that you use:

Note: Other browsers are untested - feel free to try without official support.

2. Install Theme

DARK GREY THEME
    Latest Version: 0.1 [May 14th, 2018]
    Download Here
    - https://userstyles.org/styles/159943/turkerview-dark-theme
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    TurkerView Homepage

[​IMG]
    TurkerView Requesters Page

[​IMG]
    TurkerView Detailed Requesters Page

How to Update Themes

Stylish does not support auto-updating at this time, so you'll have to either update it manually or install the script via the userscript (which updates the theme automatically within 24 hours of a pushed fix). If you prefer using Stylish, there are a few ways you can manually update:
    • Go to the link of the theme above and click the big green "Update Style" button.
    OR

• Click the Stylish extension icon in your browser, then the 3 vertical dots (next to Stylish ON) and click Manage All Styles. Click Check for Updates, then Install Updates.
    Any questions or issues, let me know!

• Love Love x 2
    • Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1