[Please Help!] Where do I see hits from a qualification that was approved?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by chiku524, Aug 5, 2021.

1. chiku524

chiku524 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello!

I was just approved a qualification by passing a test, but I can't find any hits from the requestor.

Do they normally show up right when I am approved this qualification? Have the hits maybe run out?

I am a little bit rusty with MTurk since the last time I logged on was a couple of years ago, but I do remember the same hits being on MTurk when I used to do this. It's for the bounding box hits

Thanks in advance!

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,084
    If it was a test that is automatically graded, you should be able to start working on HITs within a few minutes, assuming there are HITs available to work on and you met the qualification.

If it was a test and it needs to be graded, you will have to wait for the grading.

If it is a qualification HIT, you will have to wait for it to be assigned to you, assuming you qualified.

A couple ways you can find HITs is to turn off your filters and search for the requester. If you see anything you can't work, you can expand and see what qualifications they require. In my experience, I have taken lots of automatically graded test and scored outside of their parameters, so the HITs are not available to me.

You can also look in TurkerView under the HITs tab and scrolling to the bottom to see if there are any active HITs at the moment.

3. chiku524

chiku524 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Awesome! Thanks for all of the information.

I ended up receiving 2 of their HITS today, but it's also good to know I can search for a requestor.

Have a great weekend!

• Like Like x 1