Who are the best requesters that don't US lock their hits?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Bobthecat, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Bobthecat

Bobthecat New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to know what my fellow European turkers think about their favorite requesters. It seems like the best paying hits are always US locked.

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Hey man, welcome to the forum.

Truthfully, I think like 95%+ of our active userbase is American haha. I'm not real sure on non-US turking info myself, just wanted to drop in and say hi and if no one has a good answer to this its 'cause we're all silly Americans :p haha.

3. Bobthecat

Bobthecat New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I expected at least a few European mturk veterans to tell me how they get by, because even with all the scripts and what not as a European you really can't make more than $20 a day except if you're lucky. We have very few surveys to make money from so unless you do brainless batch work for 12h a day its tough.

4. Mothra

Mothra Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,952
    I think Crowdsurf is international? It's garbage pay, and I think you can do the same tasks directly from them for a little bit better pay, but if you get a fair batch it's probably $6-8 an hour, more if you get really lucky and its hundreds of back to back hits of old tapes of models not speaking set to music. And if you're in a far off land it probably would be helpful to build numbers, and they don't reject.

Then again, you can get a batch of heavily accented Indian professor slurring math or multiple people talking over each other in a state congress and at that point you might as well quit trying.

5. Bobthecat

Bobthecat New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeaaa I got 800 points on crowdsurf's test so I guess I cant transcribe. But even then I'd have to rely on luck to get easy HITs. People in the US have it easy. :emoji_grinning:They can make 50 - 100 bucks a day just from surveys from what I'm seeing. I wish there were a lot of researchers pumping out surveys in Europe as well haha.

6. Totally Not Salem

Totally Not Salem Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,034
    Not reliably.

#1 - The more you do it, the more you run into the same surveys over and over, and
    #2 - Quite a few of the surveys that pay a decent $/hr. have very specific screening criteria.

So don't worry, you're not missing out on too much.

7. Malik

Malik New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,I'm from Europe, tried some hits today and can't get more than 1-1,5 USD per hour, are the hits for Europeans so low or I'm maybe too slow?
    Did some hits for amazon inc,ones taht you have to type the words for 3 cents/hit,i can only do 1 per minute.