Will turk for food.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fiatrix, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    All right, I'm a bit late on my introduction, but here goes -- some random facts about me:

- I've been turking on and off for a year and a half, but just started getting serious.
    - I'm just learning to use scripts, even though my boyfriend is a programmer.
    - I'm an INFP, and I will love you automatically if you know what that means.
    - I am an avid knitter. I also crochet. I really love yarn.
    - I've had dreadlocks since January 2011.
    - I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who, and British television in general.
    - I am an ex-polyamorist, and consider myself to be pansexual.
    - I completely prefer the company of animals to people.
    - I am strongly libertarian, but I'd rather not talk about politics.
    - I live in a ghetto hood with my boyfriend, nine chickens, a neurotic dog, and a cat who's obsessed with me.
    - I'm super awkward because I spend virtually zero time with humans.
    - I spent five months backpacking around central america, and can't wait to get out of here again.
    - I want to be Carol Kane when I grow up.
    - Uhh... I love lists!
    - I am running out of things that I can think of to say.... So...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I was promised payment in food.

3. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    [​IMG]
    By who?? 'Cuz I'm not likely to share these burgers that just arrived.... :emoji_imp:

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    shit .. well I'll just cook my self a burger then.

By the way @Missesdash is into that personality type stuff as well. She got a bunch of us to take a personality survey thing awhile ago lol.

I'm apparently a INJ-A

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/588664d46bc56

• Like Like x 1
  5. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    INTJ -- I knew it! Actually the most impressive of the types, if you ask me. Also the most intense. I'm kind of obsessed with knowing peoples' MBTI types. I'll have to try to find that conversation!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    It starts a bit before here I think https://turkerhub.com/posts/45622/

• Love Love x 1
  7. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    It's been years since I did the MBTI but I think I was ENTP if that sounds right I would have to look it up to be sure. Well anyways Welcome (just forget that we have conversed quite often in the dailies and think of this as the first time we have chatted):wave:

• Like Like x 1
  8. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    ENTP is definitely one of the types, and a good one too if you ask me!

[​IMG]
    (Get it? That's me waving at you.)

.....Yeah, I'll just see myself out.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Welcome to the forum.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yuk

Yuk Zing King

Ratings:
    +5,059
    Took the test twice (separated by a few years) and one time it said INTJ, the other time it said INTP.
    If I had to choose between the two I suppose I'd pick INTJ because it's more "rare" :p

12. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    My boyfriend actually jumps back and forth between the two, depending on the situation, and that happens (just means your J/P is closer to 0%... in other words, more balanced). I thoroughly enjoy both types. I used to be extremely INFP, but the older I get the more I slowly transition to INTP myself. Some people claim your type can't change... but that makes no sense to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Another INTJ calling in. I've taken the test more than a few times and maybe twice it's been INTP.

And if I never said it in the daily thread to you, Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. gurlondrums

gurlondrums Cracker of the Step Whip

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Even though we interact daily, I don't think I properly welcomed you. So Welcome! lol

And I have to take that MBTI again, it's been a while, and I don't remember what I was. Something to do if Saturday is slow.

• Like Like x 2
  15. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    Thank you both for the welcome!
    @gurlondrums you'll have to let me know your result if you take it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. NBadger

NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

Ratings:
    +40,241
    Hi!!

[​IMG]

Somehow it never dawned on me that you joined recently :p I was just like "Oh yeah, she seems cool." But apparently you did. So... Hi!! :wave:

- I'm an INTJ. Do you love me yet? :ba: Also, do you know about function theory? Because Function theory > letter theory. You learn so much more about a person and it clarifies the whole J/P thing so much better :D Also I'm kind of a snob and of the opinion that most tests are pretty terrible... and biased towards T's... but that's beside the point. *ahem*
    - I crochet, but I'm terrible at it, soooo
    - Dude. DW. Sherlock. Merlin. Etc. BBC is where it's at.
    - Wait doesn't everyone prefer animals to people? :eek:

• Love Love x 2
  17. fiatrix

fiatrix Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,803
    AAHHHHH, how did I not see this?!?! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond!!

-I do love you -- for totally unrelated reasons! But knowing you're a lady INTJ makes me love you even more, and understand you in a different way! You are just so great. :ba:
    ......Also the gifs. THE GIFS!

-Indeed, I do know about function theory (yay, so glad you do), and I agree with you. The letters don't mean much unless you understand how the functions work together. It's just so hard to explain to someone who hasn't studied it, so I don't often bother getting into it! During my time in a committed relationship with an INTJ and an ENTJ (THAT was interesting and exhausting...), we spent a year or two delving into the whole theory together. It taught me so much about myself, and about my relationship dynamics. It sounds a bit silly, but honestly, the process changed my life. INFPs are about as strange and uncommon within the masses as female INTJs are, so I think you may understand when I say that learning about my own cognitive functions and how their preferred order manifests itself validated parts of me in a way that I didn't even realize I needed. But as I get older, my preferences are slowly changing -- and now I'm going to spend the day brushing up on theory and reassessing myself. Kind of excited for that... Thanks! :D

-Dude.... the ENTJ did NOT prefer animals to people.

:tinfoil:

[It never would have worked.]

Oh P.S. I can't stop watching that GIF, and it took me a really long time to write this because I kept getting distracted by how adorable it is. Haha.

18. NBadger

NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

Ratings:
    +40,241
    Saw this notification. Read this post. Did I remember to reply? Natch, no :p So.

She loves meeeeeeee :ba: Squad is the best :D And you've got quite the gif game yourself, so I appreciate that you appreciate mine ^.^

Yay!! Function theory is the best :D And yes, learning about cognitive functions was super super helpful both in understanding myself and in understanding others (calm down, Badger, they just think differently than you, it's okay, let's just approach it from the 50th different tactic and maybe it will work this time). Also it helped explain why I often though/felt/etc. very very different from pretty much everyone else in my family, haha. Also, an INFP, and INTJ, and an ENTJ? ...How did your Fi/Ne survive that much Ni/Te XD :p

Also, yes, that gif is adorable. I carefully select all gifs that are used for special occasions such as this, so I'm glad you're pleased ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.