Panda Crazy Question

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Kimberly Weaver, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Kimberly Weaver

Kimberly Weaver Turker

Ratings:
    +60
    OK so I know there's info everywhere but I can't seem to find a solid answer to my question.
    So, when I make a panda in PC, does it search for that specific hit/batch? Or does it search for that requester.

An example would be the C-SATs, they come up in small batches, do I need to set a new panda for every HIT, or is it going to catch them even though it's a different HIT.

I understand how setting it on "search" would work but that's slow I guess and, slow means less work.

Sorry if it's obvious, I'm a newb! But I've made $130 so far my first week ish, 400 hits 100% approval so going OK, just trying to get my batch game strong.

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    The standard panda in panda crazy searches for the specific GID of the task. You need one panda per a GID/task.

Panda crazy does have search pandas but they have limited uses as they aren't the best.

Basically you click the panda button in hit forker (if you are using hit forker) and that starts a panda. It works pretty well imo

3. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    It would depend on how you are creating the panda if you are just copy and pasting the link to accept the HIt then it is only going to search for that specific GroupID. You can also create a search using a RequesterID though it is more a miss when trying to catch multiple GroupIDs posted by a requeser.

Some more light reading on JR Panda Crazy:

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/search-mode

4. Kimberly Weaver

Kimberly Weaver Turker

Ratings:
    +60
    Perfect, so it's like I thought. Thanks for the answers guys! Yes I do use hit forker and had been doing just that, clicking panda out of there.
    So, once a batch is done the panda I set for it is pointless right? If a new batch comes up its a new group ID and needs a new panda in PC?

I have been reading the guide btw, I'm just looking for clarification because this isn't totally clear from what I've read.

5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Sometimes hits re-use GIDs but otherwise yeah it is 'useless'