TurkerView Questions Complaints

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by Rook, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Why is it I can't rate a requester when their hit broke, I contacted them, they never got back to me in the SIX hours set on the timer and the hit was eventually returned because I couldn't finish it? And over night still no communication from them causing me to lose over $7 for the time I did spend on it. I could have spent that time on other hits actually making money. The thing that bothers me is that turkerview allows no reviews in this case. And for some reason it says this requester has no reviews on TO, but when I search TO they are there. Did they change numbers? Maybe, I'm not inclined to investigate that right now. The other thing that is bothering me about this is that it's allowing requesters to be "green" in MTS. Those of us who have been cheated by them are not allowed to review. Why would I pay money for a script like this? Also I was under the impression TO was being deleted but it's still there? I think we need something else.

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    You can literally review it right as you return it.. interestingly enough a perfect use for your situation as described:
    upload_2019-3-20_7-48-16.png

I suspect you wouldn't pay for anything not useful to you, which is totally fine.

MTS itself is free, so just to be clear if you don't like TV you can simply go into MTS' options and turn it off and everything else will continue to work just fine for you & that requester wont be colored green so you'll probably like the script more.

3. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    The point is is that it was returned by the system because it timed out while I was waiting to see if they could contact me. It had a timer with several hours on it so I would think that would be enough time. Anyway, when the system returns it, there is no opportunity to use that feature. Also those "return and review" reviews do not show up on the requester's review page and I'm uncertain whether it affects the color in MTS.