Facebook User Survey

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Reem Ayouby, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Reem Ayouby

Reem Ayouby A3PV6N8Z116Z0P

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello everyone,

I'm a PhD Candidate studying Facebook Users' experiences. I'm interested in why and how people use social media as well as the impact of their social media use on them as individuals and on the society they live in. For the moment, the surveys I'm developing are at the individual level.

I am very open to feedback and care that my surveys are fair to those who contribute to my data collection. However, I find it difficult to estimate how long surveys will take and what your experience will be. Please give me feedback. Most of the feedback I have had so far has been positive except for 2 cases where individuals have said that the compensation is not sufficient (it was 6+2.4 bonus), so I am adjusting it (7.5+3 bonus).

Thank you for helping me learn what social media's role is in our lives--and complete my PhD :) . As many of you are aware, it is not black or white. So, untangling the good from the bad and ugly will take a great deal of thinking. This is particularly important as many of us will be working from home for longer periods of time. The use of social media in companies and organizations is likely to grow. So, I would like to contribute to helping us understand what is needed to use the technology in more helpful and less harmful ways.

For anyone who found my surveys tiresome. Please know I do very much appreciate your contributions! I'm open to feedback and guidance.

• Love Love x 2
  2. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    what is the name of the survey

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reem Ayouby

Reem Ayouby A3PV6N8Z116Z0P

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi angel,

The name of the survey is: "Facebook User Survey"
    Description: Long survey on personal preferences, goals, and Facebook functionality perceptions and use

• Like Like x 1
  4. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    don't think I've done that one yet but I'll watch for it