02/12 - For The Love of Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalledPillow

WalledPillow Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,634
    Christina Knupfer [A2KMEJ6G9QIYK5] Answer a survey about social media images 3 - $0.90 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $18.41 / hour
    00:02:56 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: one minute ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs > 1000; HIT approval rate (%) > 98; Location EqualTo US;

To read Christina Knupfer's full profile check out TurkerView!

2. Texas1993

Texas1993 Active Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +169
    Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do At Home (Cla-L1-NEiV-R)(~ 52 minutes) - $7.40 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.06 / hour
    00:49:02 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Terrible (HIT Last Seen: 5 hours ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; SurveyGroup [4831] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1319106079-275128] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; CR Research Group #1 >= 100; Location In US;

To read Empirical Jury's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. Texas1993

Texas1993 Active Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +169
    Na Du [AXFAZAMK560N8] Watch videos and answer surveys about your opinions - $1.00 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.55 / hour
    00:06:17 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 35 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs > 500; HIT approval rate (%) > 98; Location EqualTo US;

To read Na Du's full profile check out TurkerView!

4. Trucker

Trucker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,406
    Good Night All. Have A Great Friday Evening.

[​IMG]

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Calling all long hair havers.

I am still growing my hair out. I have noticed dead ends. There is no going to the fucking hair salon for me. Simply out of the option. What should I do? I am able to afford a nice pair of hair shears if I must.

Also; what would you call the best long hair shampoo? I have been recommended Mane and Tail which I have recently bought and am thinking about trying soon. I have been using Pantene 2in-1 Clean and that has been decent to my hair. I do not have a naturally dry scalp.

Thank y'all for reading!

6. gener

gener Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,568
    When I was in high school I grew my hair down to mid chest. I used mane and tail shampoo and conditioner and never had dead ends. Also makes your hair grow faster.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. WalledPillow

WalledPillow Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,634
    Haha! I would like to see that. Not really though, cuz I respect your privacy.

What type of hair do you have? Like the texture.

8. mysterykitty

mysterykitty Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,641
    I'm exhausted. Busy day. Hope you all have a great night and a great weekend! : )

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. gener

gener Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,568
    I have some pics somewhere, but they're not digital and I don't own a scanner. One day I'll get them scanned.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Squatcobbler

Squatcobbler Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,781

• LOL LOL x 4
  11. SamAnt

SamAnt Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,925
    I usually just trim them off. Hair shears are a must cause they make it so much easier (though I wouldn't break the bank unless you plan on opening a salon :emoji_wink:, we have a couple of cheap pairs that work fine).

I use Dove Oxygen Moisture. But just as a reference, I've tried the Pantene before and it made my hair feel greasy so I'm not sure the Dove would work in the same way for you.

P.S. As a person with long hair, I can't recommend spin pins enough. They are so much better and easier to use than regular bobby pins and hold up even my super fine slippery hair that usually doesn't allow anything but ponytails.

12. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    upload_2021-2-12_23-5-39.png

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  13. SamAnt

Ratings:
    +12,925
    You can't see the back of my head! I usually have it up anyways! :aetsch:

• LOL LOL x 2
  14. awdrf

awdrf Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,459
    EffectInsights [A3CG3MILOP5KUU] Survey about your work experience - $0.75 | PANDA

Low

Unrated

Unrated
    $7.50 / hour
    00:06:00 / completion time
    Pros:
    -Accurate progress indication
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 4 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Corp1 EqualTo 1;

To read EffectInsights's full profile check out TurkerView!

15. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I just took a shower and tried it. The shampoo felt like it stripped my hair raw and then I used the conditioner and left it in for the 1-2 minutes it says. I'm letting it air dry naturally now and will report on how it feels after that .

I've heard a lot of horror stories of people having to chop off a good portion of their hair due to it drying the hair out and causing worse dead ends.
    Uh like, idk hair? I have never really gotten deep into hair care before and this is the first time in my life it's down to my butt. If you have things I can read or look at that I can use to help answer the question better I'm willing to try!

Oooo those spin pins look amazing! Do you have a direct recommendation on the shears? I plan on just like lopping off a straight inch or two in hopes that helps stop these dead ends from traveling. I'm totes willing to try the dove because sometimes my hair feels greasy after the pantene but like, this is my first steps into trying to manage my hair better.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SamAnt

Ratings:
    +12,925
    No real recommendations on the shears, only thing I can say about it is to make sure they're hair shears. I can't even remember where we got them (I think Walmart?).

Dove is what works best for me, not too dry and not too greasy. I tend toward the cheaper brands though so maybe someone might have a different maybe better recommendation depending on your hair type :dunno:

The spin pins are great. You can google them and there's a bunch of how-to's for different hair styles with them.

• Love Love x 1
  17. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Oh I'm all about that cheap shit lmfao Thank you for all of the help!

• Like Like x 1
  18. gener

gener Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,568
    :dunno: just my experience

• Like Like x 1
  19. SamAnt

Ratings:
    +12,925
    Just an additional for the spin pins, when you use them just remember that they hold much better than bobby pins so you don't have to set your hair as tightly. You'll be able to feel it if you make your hair buns too tight and they WILL stay too tight since they don't shift as much as bobby pins.

• Love Love x 1
  20. dbbolick

dbbolick New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Listen to a pop song and answer a survey about it. - $0.34 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $13.91 / hour
    00:01:28 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Very Low (HIT Last Seen: 80 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance >= 1; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location EqualTo US;

To read AudioKite's full profile check out TurkerView!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.