Turk Guru any good?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Imani Lang, May 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Imani Lang

Imani Lang Active Turker

Ratings:
    +116
    I recently heard of Turk Guru and would like to know if this is better than QBC?

2. gryarc

gryarc New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    im playing with it now the interface is a lot better than hit scraper i have found. My question is where di jr panda que go?

edit im thinking this has added its on que as well but its a bit hard for me to understand

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
  3. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,156
    Both tools are geared towards two different audiences, but IMO QBC is far better as it allows you a lot of flexibility, while Turk Guru is more survey focused. Just keep in mind that every tool out there can only do so much. A lot has to do with the qualifications you have and the amount of work requesters are posting. It has been slow for everyone, but since you have struggled with QBC perhaps Turk Guru is something you should try to see if it works better for you as there is not a lot of customization. It has been awhile since I have used it, but basically its just plug and play. Eventually you build up a favorite and block list and can tweak settings like how much you want to earn per hour and how many surveys you want it to queue.

• Like Like x 1