100 pending HITs??

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by jsinger, Jun 9, 2022.

1. jsinger

jsinger New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Is it normal to have more than 100 pending HITS? I just started 6 days ago. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. In my 1st 3 days, I made about $20 :) But almost all my HITS from the last 3 days are still pending. Also, I have had quite a few surveys where I have completed them all the way to the end, they thank me for doing the survey, but they don't give a code! So I can't get paid. I "return and review", stating that I didn't get paid. Is that my only recourse?? One more thing, can someone point me to directions for using Crazy Panda, Turkerview, etc? I've already added the extensions and watched some YouTube videos, but mine don't seem to work the way they should. Sorry, so many questions. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. rathalos420

rathalos420 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,260
    Requesters vary in how long it takes them to approve and pay - it could be minutes, hours, days, weeks.. All depends on the requester, so yeah, that is normal.
    This is fairly common. You can usually just submit your Worker ID in place of a code, and optionally contact the requester to let them know that's what you did.

3. jsinger

jsinger New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for information, that helps a lot!