EarnHub Payments

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Quicleit, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Quicleit

Quicleit New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi, I was wondering what the general time for PayPal withdraws on EarnHub was? I made a withdrawal on 4/9 but have not seen anything hit my PayPal account as of yet. I know in the past it has usually been one or two days, so I'm just checking to see if withdrawal times were changed. I did check my screenshot on when I made the withdrawal. The email I put in was correct.

Thanks for your time!

• Like Like x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Oh man, tbh I've been super focused on other stuff & never check it anymore.

Anytime you do a withdrawal, just @ me on the forum or even send me a DM and it'll be done in minutes/hours instead of days haha but I'll go check them now. Its supposed to email me but its been broken for months now & I never fix it lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    @ChrisTurk used it for his island vacation to collect coconut shells for his crockpot

• LOL LOL x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  5. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +21,075
    WHY CAN'T I NOM THIS POST

6. Calyrica

Calyrica Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,422
    @ChrisTurk I withdrew twice to donate to the site. Once over the summer and once like a month ago. Didn't know it didn't process unless I @'d you.

7. SirKiwiTheBrave

SirKiwiTheBrave ʇᴉnɹℲ ǝʌɐɹq ǝɥ┴

Ratings:
    +7,376
    I just noticed the link is gone from the front page. Typing in the URL directly still works, though. @ChrisTurk I'm guessing that means it's no longer supported.