What's up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Triadic, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Triadic

Triadic Turker

Ratings:
    +99
    Hey, guys and gals. Figured I'd make a quick first post. Pretty caffeinated right now so I apologize for the word count. Lol. Just got started last week. Ran into @Randomacts on r/mturk and he pointed me here (thanks again!)

I've been turking on my phone () while waiting on a replacement laptop charger to come in, and I've been digesting all of the info I can so that I can hopefully just hit the ground running.

I plan to be in this for the long-haul. An income generated from home is a top priority, I'm glad to have found out about this. I live very cheaply and could easily manage bills with $200-300/week, and from what I'm seeing that's definitely doable. At 300 approved now, trying to hit 1000 before thinking too much about the money.

I'm generally a self-teacher, so it's likely I won't post often. Any question I'll have has already been answered I'm sure. But I look forward to learning from all of you!

Peace ✌

• Like Like x 3
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I'm glad to see that you have made your way over here :)

Anyways I'm not sure if I mentioned it but improving your workflow / using scripts honestly matters more than any # of hits. The thing that having a lot of hits helps with is dealing with rejects that will happen eventually. Getting to 1k hits is a good goal however as Customer Interest penny hits are great for building numbers and most of the batches require > 1k hits.

Oh and I my as well ask but you are using a script to panda (panda crazy) and to scraper (hit forker or hit finder) right? I may have mentioned it when talking to you previously but honestly I can't remember exactly without going back and checking.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Buntastic

Buntastic Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +23,740
    [​IMG]
    Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,160
    Welcome to the forum! :cheer:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Triadic

Triadic Turker

Ratings:
    +99
    Not yet just because I'm stuck with my phone right now, but those are first on my to-do list for when my charger comes in and I can start using my laptop. Should be here before the weekend.

And gotcha. I've been shooting for the 1000 mark really just because I can't improve my workflow until I'm using my laptop. Some of the copy/paste penny hits are really easy thanks to Android's multitasking so I've been using those to hit my daily max when I can.

I hate not having my laptop, I sit on here and read so much and can't even apply 90% of what I see yet, lol. Soon...

6. ClassicChump

ClassicChump Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,051
    • Like Like x 1
  7. NobodyImportant

NobodyImportant Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,698