Space Trash

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GalacticGarbage, Dec 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GalacticGarbage

GalacticGarbage New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Well heya! My name is Kae and I've been actively turking since after Thanksgiving, although, my account has been in existence since 2017. I recently got serious about turking and started having fun with it these last couple of weeks. I'm a Capricorn (my birthday is today), and so I found a way to be more of a workaholic while doing other online tasks as well! Nothing I love more than grinding for hours and watching my available earnings rise.

I love space, I'm into witchcraft, and I generally am pretty optimistic. I'm excited to meet others to be able to talk about turking with, as I'm sure my husband is tired of hearing it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Turkerhub I guess that this is just Turkerview now... well welcome anyways hah

If you have any questions feel free to ask for help. :)

Edit: Oh and happy birthday :D

• Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  3. GalacticGarbage

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you! I really appreciate your openness and willing to help. And a Happy Christmas Eve to you!

My ding-dong self realized that my autofill must have changed my intended name, so now I must fix that because it's giving me anxiety, lol

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    @ChrisTurk

Send him a PM with what name you want it changed to. I'll edit your name out of my other quote as well.

• Love Love x 1
  5. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
  6. GalacticGarbage

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you! I saw a thread mentioning how to fix it, but wasn't quite sure. Thank you for doing that. I have my fingers crossed that it happens pretty soon

• Like Like x 1
  7. SmokedKipper

SmokedKipper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,207
    Welcome to to the forums :)