TP Panel?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by VeeBee75, Jan 6, 2019.

1. VeeBee75

VeeBee75 New Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi, another newbie question here. I keep seeing quals for TP Panel and a number and value. Google suggests that this stands for turker prime panel, but I can't find what that means or how to qualify for it. Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I'm just trying to learn and gain access to as much as I am able.

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Just saw this. You're generally better off asking about stuff in the daily thread if you want people to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah those are related to TurkPrime which is a platform that basically sets up hits for requesters for a fee. There are questions at the bottom of the survey page on TurkPrime hits that are optional. That can qualify you for some of them. They're an internal thing though so requesting them won't do anything for you(this goes for most quals) beyond answering those questions there's nothing you can do to get them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VeeBee75

VeeBee75 New Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    I've tried the daily thread a few times and it moves so fast my questions get overlooked. But I will do that from now on. Thanks! :emoji_slight_smile:

4. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    No worries if this work for you then, great :) Just throwing it out there.