New requester: Recruiting more participants for short survey ($2)

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Tara Warner, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Tara Warner

Tara Warner A2DNQJ3FQI0HNJ

Ratings:
    +8
    Greetings, all,

I am a new requester looking for more participants to complete my surveys. The surveys uses some premium qualifications so unfortunately may not be visible to all, but if you are eligible, I sincerely appreciate you taking and/or sharing with the MTurk community:

Title: Answer a survey about community values
    Description: 10-minute survey about your community, the economy,and public and personal values
    Keywords: survey, demographics, neighborhoods, community, values

Requester: Tara Warner [requester ID: A2DNQJ3FQI0HNJ]
    Reward: $2.00 per task

HIT ID: 3OPLMF3EU6IBRK8I4FP8MXM0VWVNLD
    Qualifications Required: HIT Approval Rate (%) for all Requesters' HITs greater than 97 , Location is US , Number of HITs Approved greater than 5000 , Gender - Female equal to true , US Political Affiliation - Conservative equal to true

HIT ID: 3ZQX1VYFTE0YUYOBB5GHWH0Z161O87
    Qualifications Required: HIT Approval Rate (%) for all Requesters' HITs greater than 97 , Location is US , Number of HITs Approved greater than 5000 , Gender - Male equal to true , US Political Affiliation - Conservative equal to true

HIT ID: 3P0I4CQYVZ29KZKT98WNAX3LJD5OWN
    Qualifications Required: HIT Approval Rate (%) for all Requesters' HITs greater than 97 , Location is US , Number of HITs Approved greater than 5000 , Gender - Male equal to true , US Political Affiliation - Liberal equal to true

• Like Like x 3
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 3
  2. NobodyImportant

NobodyImportant Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,698

3. NobodyImportant

NobodyImportant Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,698
    Oops, anyway I completed this task yesterday, I found it interesting and well paid.
    Thank you for posting it on Mturk, and thank you for participating on the forum!

• Like Like x 2
  4. gener

gener Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,568
    I just noticed this thread and did the HIT today. Thanks very much for posting it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tara Warner

Tara Warner A2DNQJ3FQI0HNJ

Ratings:
    +8
    thanks, @gener! I'm still looking for more participants, so feel free to pass the study info along. I'm a new requester--still haven't figured out how to keep HITs current/visible for the community.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KarenMcB

KarenMcB New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi! I would be happy to do your hits but I have approved hits over 1500 not 5000. My quality is also quite high. If you consider lowering the necessary approved hits, I'll complete the study for sure. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. turkgrinder01

turkgrinder01 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I also would like to do your HITS but I my approved HITS is less then 5,000 at 96%. My quality is also quite high. If you consider lowering the necessary approved hits, I'll complete the study for sure. Thank you.

Also feel free to pm and invite me to complete HITS you post that I may qualify for.