2 questions: PC & review sorting

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by PatrickBatman, Jan 29, 2019.

1. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    Can someone point me to the script (or tell me how) to make Forum daily hit threads panda buttons work in Panda Crazy. Just takes me to amazon no hits page.

Other question:
    In reviews in there a way to make it by default show newest reviews and not top reviews? (only saw a permanent sort for requesters themselves not the reviews)

Hello & thank you!

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    You'll need to make a couple edits to the PC Helper scripts
    This post has instructions for getting the script to work on TV forum exports: https://forum.turkerview.com/posts/1004428/
    This post has instructions to get the PC buttons to show up on reviews in the Daily Thread: https://forum.turkerview.com/posts/888069/

I don't know if there's a way to change the default display order of reviews on TV

3. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    Surprised he didnt make script for this site, oh well I can do it, thanks :)

4. CorvusSapiens

Ratings:
    +9,895
    The script's author doesn't hang out here much. He made the script to work off of forum exports and made it work on the old Turkerhub domain name, but it hasn't been updated to deal with the changes that have happened since he originally wrote the script.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    So the requester OVERVIEW page is pre-generated more or less and the reviews shown on it can't really be changed

The /reviews/ subpage can be sorted, either by your preferences or by using URL hotlinking. In TVJS if you click "Overview" or "Reviews" it'll take you to those respective pages. So if you go to your preferences & save them to sort by new by default, anytime you click a /reviews/ link it'll sort by newest reviews

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    Thanks but it didnt work. I would recommend linking https://forum.turkerview.com/thread...-button-cluster-is-missing.1940/#post-1004428 for this question (dailythread one) in the future as some of us have scripts tailored to certain sites so the method you suggested doesnt work, while the method here just changes turkerhub to turkerview so should work on any crazy helper script.

7. CorvusSapiens

Ratings:
    +9,895
    That's the one I put in the first link. That's necessary to get the script to work on the Turkerview forum. The other link was specifically to get "panda" and "once" buttons to show up on the reviews that are posted in the daily thread. It won't work without also changing turkerhub to turkerview in the script.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  8. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    Ok, i didnt even look at TV forum exports one because IDK what that is/means. I've used daily hits thread on many sites and that's where I was having trouble so i only looked at that link. I only had to change turkerhub twice for it to work for me, the other link did nothing (but i have a modded crazy helper script tailored to a specific site I used to use so the code in that area is slightly different and a line down.) Thanks, got it figured out (for now lol).

9. CorvusSapiens

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Export
    upload_2019-1-30_11-8-3.png

TV review
    upload_2019-1-30_11-8-25.png

The PC Helper script was created before TV reviews were a thing. So those silver buttons that say "panda" "once" and "search" would show up on exports but they didn't show up on TV reviews. The second link I posted is the fix to get them to show up on the TV reviews as well. You absolutely need the fix in the first link I posted. The fix in the second link is optional, but good if you want to be able to add jobs to PC with 1 click.

10. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    Well I guess lucky for me, it fixed both. Perhaps the script i had already had fixed both of these issues and it just needed a "relink" from turkerhub to turkerview to get them both working as normal again. I also had another quick question on TurkerHub tools how does it know what I'm qualified for, does it populate data from the turkerview injection on amazon? Also i noticed sometimes master not granted and qualified only doesn't work when i go to the next page of results, is this a glitch or is it because live update always need be checked? Anyway, this is cool regardless because on other sites i had to use search qualifiers/modifiers to get rid of masters and other sites don't even have a qualify option like this. It makes the daily hit thread operate more like a scraper (work only option is great too).

Untitled2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  11. Kiliworxm76

Kiliworxm76 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    When I had this problem, I used CCleaner in order to delete all unnecessary and residual files, I didn't expect that it will help me. I think you have the same problem with the corrupted and useless files, try to use a cleaner. It will remove all needless things and fix all errors of your computer. I chose CCleaner according to this article, there you can find a suitable pc optimizer for your operating system, that isn't advertising, I just want to help you.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020