Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cturkdawg, Apr 7, 2019.

1. cturkdawg

cturkdawg Turker

Ratings:
    +28
    I've always had a "regular" job working 40+ hours a week for an hourly wage. Recently though I had some medical issues that forced me to try and find another way to make ends meet. About a month ago I found Mturk and it's been a perfect fit all except for one thing, I miss having people to talk "work talk" with and if my 2 girls (12 and 15) have to hear about another "awesome research study" I did that day I think I'm gonna get ran out of my own house lol. So TurkerView seems like another perfect fit. I hope to contribute some good reviews and conversations. I had better get back to work but thanks for having me as part of the community,

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Bloop

Bloop Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,652
    Hi @cturkdawg !:flail: I see you've found your way to the daily thread, please don't be shy in there if you have any questions.:)

3. TheNerdyAnarchist

TheNerdyAnarchist Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,680
    Welcome! Like @Bloop mentioned - don't be a stranger in the daily threads! That's where most of the fun is ;)

• Love Love x 1
  4. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Welcome to TV. as others have said you'll find the majority of users in the daily thread so come on over feel free to ask questions and join in on the daily banter.
    [​IMG]