best way to grab big dollar surveys?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by anthonyxxx, Aug 4, 2019.

1. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    I use JR Panda crazy and forker. and I'll see the surveys posted but I never am able to get them even on panda. Is there a better script to grab the big dollar ones as soon as they are posted? Or have you got any tips to grab them?

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    It's mostly a matter of practice and luck, but make sure you don't have too many Pandas running at once. The fewer the better, but I would try to keep it under 5. Two or three at once ideally. That's the biggest thing I generally see new people not doing right. You can probably get some more detailed feedback if you describe what your general workflow looks like.

• Like Like x 2
  3. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    like this, looking for changes in hit forker. see a survey pop up on it and then click O (collect once) just one time? Or you saying add it five times? idk, if this is about how most people do it? seems like not every hit shows up in hit forker so I'll do a search for survey sometimes, well it's bookmarked with filters. @Ornac curious how about other's workflows

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  4. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    No you just want to add it once, what I was getting at was you don't want to have 10 different pandas up. The way it works is the program cycles through and tries each one once before cycling through them all again. You are rate limited so the more you have running the less it tries for any particular one. So you need to be choosy about what Pandas you want running.

A decent rule of thumb is to base this on the timer for the hit. If the hit has an hour timer then there isn't much point in leaving it up much past that. Anyone who was going to return it already did and you are unlikely to catch it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    hm, I used to use turkmaster and it gave you more control over really spamming pandas. is there another program people use on top of jr pc? @Ornac

6. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Most people use PC with HF. Some people use the built in MTS stuff. Kadauchi(guy who wrote MTS) has a program if you don't mind paying. I don't have any experience with it, but might be worth a look.

https://turkernator.com/

7. Phil Wheeler

Phil Wheeler New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    maybe you can help.
    I was wondering if turkernator has something to automatically set it to accept hits you qualify for greater like greater than $1.00 or whatever?
    I don't even know if this is possible but it seems like people are running some kind of script that does this and I've had no luck finding anything.....
    Using MTS I often dont see hits and ill click another hit and bam theres one on the site that says it was posted but mts never found it. So if its basically the same as MTS (same developer) Than is it more useful than MTS and worth the money or?
    (I thought I posted about this yesterday but no luck locating it maybe the post didn't go through or maybe deleted idk)
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this! lol I appreciate it.

8. THFYM

THFYM Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +23,050
    @Kadauchi

9. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    It can't accept everything like that. However, it can be set to automatically accept HITs from a specific requester name, requester id or hit title that you set through a Favorite (a better version of the MTS Include List).

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  10. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
  11. kuldeep

kuldeep New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Mostly it's based on pure luck and practice. maybe you should stop using more and more pandas, try to keep it low who knows that might be where it goes wrong. Participate in dollar general survey, sweepstake winner will receive $100 as the prize. customers have a chance to participate in a survey for a maximum of four periods. other customers can also get coupons and gift cards just for taking part in the survey at dgcustomerfirst

12. LucasJonson

LucasJonson New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe a good internet speed? i dont know,
    Maybe a good internet speed? i dont know, or just like anthonny said, maybe less panda running at once.