08/25 - Sprinting Sunday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rin

Rin Thread Destroyer TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +451
    Testing Surveys Inc. [A3JRPHURZ4OGKX] Play Games, Give Your Opinions, and Earn Bonuses! - $1.50 | PANDA

Low

Unrated

Unrated
    $6.19 / hour
    00:14:33 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Unknown requester with no academic/professional contact information attached. Take at your own risk. No notification of any potential bonus I may have earned.

Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) > 60; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Testing Surveys Inc.'s full profile check out TurkerView!

2. Rin

Ratings:
    +451
    PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Take a 1-question survey (US-based) - $0.04 | PANDA

Underpaid

Unrated

Unrated
    $ / hour
    00:00:42 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
    To read PickFu's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. Rin

Ratings:
    +451
    PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member) - $0.06 | PANDA

Low

<24 hours

Unrated
    $5.54 / hour
    00:00:39 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1;
    To read PickFu's full profile check out TurkerView!

4. Rin

Ratings:
    +451
    AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Listen to a electronic song and answer a survey about it. - $0.27 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.53 / hour
    00:01:42 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Likes Electronic / Avant-Garde >= 1; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read AudioKite's full profile check out TurkerView!

5. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    I was on Lexapro but it just made me anxious so I'm on effexor xr now and its ok other than making me v tired

6. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    My doctor was crazy chill. I was sweating going in to ask him a few weeks back. Im 30 and those kinds of things tend to be abused by my age group and younger kids. I just said that I work in a highly distracting environment. Literally my cubicible is in front of the women's bathroom in the aisle. So I am constantly distracted. He was like, sure no prob. Vyvance. The issue is, is that is mad expensive. 149/mo for 30 days with insurance. Adderal on the other hand is 20 bucks for 30 days. The one downside now is my sleep is jacked up. I take it at 6am every morning. But my body will now wake up in the middle of the night at like 2 and be ready to go. Im the kind of person that once I'm up, I'm up and there is no going back to bed. So my sleep has been terrible.

Needless to say, i will take poor sleep to the godmode that life is like now. It's like I have a game genie engaged at all times. lol. Or GameShark for us N64 players.

7. Rin

Ratings:
    +451
    Lab for Social Research [AUIV2U68T1REV] Answer a survey about your opinions - $0.48 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $15.43 / hour
    00:01:52 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Qualification_Z DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location EqualTo US; Gender_electability_wave_1_2 EqualTo 1;
    To read Lab for Social Research's full profile check out TurkerView!

8. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Thats how I was too! If i woke up I was screwed, I'd end up getting a few hours of sleep over a couple days and it would suck. My Psych put me on Trazodone for sleep and I was honestly very surprised how well it worked for me. Because I've taken lots of others (stronger stuff) and abused a lot of stuff a couple years back

9. Rin

Ratings:
    +451
    SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] DMV Mturk Experiment(≈ 6 minutes) - $0.60 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.15 / hour
    00:03:56 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Exc: [166873-166284] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 1000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location In US;
    To read SurveyComet's full profile check out TurkerView!

10. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    For sleep, ive taken lots of stuff. Nothing prescribed though since I never considered it to be that bad of a problem. The one thing that helped me out a TON was the Kirkland brand sleep aid. Melatonin did nothing for me. But this is the active ingredient in benedryl. You wake up groggy af, but again, i will take that any day over waking up at 2AM. I was taking a half pill and now that I have the vyvance, it takes a full pill to work. Best thing too is that I havent had to increase the dose at all over the years(except for now of course) for it to work.

11. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    The kirkland one is Doxylamine succinate or diphenhydramine, Doxylamine succinate always worked better for me too! I've tried to stay away from antihistamines over the past year because they can cause dementia, bladder issues and cardiovascular issues.

And yeah, usually sleep aids with stims work great (despite a lot of people telling you how unhealthy it is) if you're groggy you can just take your vyvanse and be good to go in 20 minutes! haha

12. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    LOL. Pretty much exactly what I do! I pop a caffeine pill in the morning to start my day. Then a vyvance, and by 8AM, I am motivated to clean my room, do laundry, mow the yard, fix the lawn mower, wash the truck, vacuum, do the dishes, organize the basement, build a bunk bed, make a couch fort, and by 10AM, relax and watch Netflix.

• LOL LOL x 1
  13. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Lol sounds about right. My partner takes Provigil (he has narcolepsy) and he shares sometimes, its nowhere comparable to amphetamines though haha. I had a year where I was working full time at a real job and was taking adderall and I was so good at my job lol

14. Morgainne

Morgainne Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +118
    Taylor Chin [A2UJHV6B6WNAEZ] Survey about your impressions of select web/mobile platforms (~ 20 minutes) - $4.00 | PANDA

Generous

<24 hours

Unrated
    $31.86 / hour
    00:07:32 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Instant approval.
    Cons:
    There is a somewhat large amount of writing.
    The website glitched on me and I had to start over but otherwise it went smoothly. Even though you have to write a lot, for the pay, this one is worth it

Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs >= 1000; SurveyGroup [2740] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Exc: [164095530-166848] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
    To read Taylor Chin's full profile check out TurkerView!

15. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    I have a buddy that swears by Modafinil(provigil). I took it once because he stated it was the "Drug that the movie Limitless is based off"...

Terrible. It was like 30 cups of coffee with no impact on concentration or productivity.

To be completely honest, I wish I had consulted a doctor in high school, or at least college for this. I have pretty bad ADHD that even psychology minor community college dropout could diagnose me. Life has been way more fun now. Me playing video games is almost too easy. lol. My Apex and CoD stats have gone through the roof.

16. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Yeah its not for everyone, It doesn't really motivate you or anything. But for my partner it wakes him up, which he needs. It wakes me up too and I enjoy it because it helps my depression. I've never tried to get diagnosed with ADHD but I would really like to try lol

17. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    To be honest, its pretty easy to grab now considering that Vyvance is the pro-drug. AKA, its impossible to abuse, hence why its super expensive right now(patent until 2023). But if you were to ask your doctor, im sure they would likely prescribe it to you. The one downside is you have to keep your blood pressure under control. I swear I dont have high blood pressure, but every time i go into the doctor's office its above where I should be, so it was always a concern for my previous doctor.

I knew it would come with the concentration ability, but I was floored to see how my mood elevated itself as well. Far above what Paxil does.

18. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    I have great bp, which was super surprising to me lol. last Dr app it was 106/69 and is usually around that ballpark. The one thing my doctor has been complaining about is that I have a fever every time I go in, which I don't really get because I'm never sick lol

19. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    think it's possible to get klonopin and vyvance from the same doc? or like, benzos and an upper doesn't make sense?

20. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    Before this turns into a drug thread, I am no doctor. However I have read people do take something at night to calm down and go to bed while on Adderal or Vyvance. That, or a lower dose of Adderal, however then you face the risk of crashing mid day, needing to re-up and then facing the same issues as before. Your best bet is literally to talk to a doctor about it. First step is Vyvance and from there, they will likely have you come in 30 days later(needs to be prescribed every 30 days due to classification) and discuss problems you may be having with sleep or calming down at the end of the day. I have been drinking coffee and taking stimulants most of my life(pre-workout, caffiene pills, etc), so I am able to cope and calm down pretty easily at the end of the day. It's your body though and its good to find a doctor that lets you tell them how you feel and then let them decide what is best. If you find one that is adverse to say, Adderal or Vyvance when you feel that it would be in your best interest, you may need to see another doctor. If thier only concern is "i dont think its right for you," than that is not enough reason. My doctor listens to what I have to say, the issues I have, and lets me pretty much prescribe what I feel is best and if he had concerns he would voice them.

Oh. And dont be dumb and go into a new doctor and immediately say you need something specific and say your previous doctor wouldnt give it to you. That's an obvious red flag. I switched doctors due to insruance reasons and have been seeing my dude for a few years now, but only just recently voiced my concerns about my inability to concentrate and work effectively. I've had plenty of dumb friends do that, asking me how to get stuff, and get rejected outright by thier doctor. That's not my game and it's not healthy for anybody.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.