[Please Help!] TurkerView suspended from reviewing?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by ashashashash, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ashashashash

ashashashash Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    A couple of months ago I was suspended from leaving reviews through the TurkerView Review on the Mturk dashboard and the website it self. I didn't know that the completion times were off. I had things in my queue open in their own tabs and the timers kept on going. I didn't know I had to pause it.

This is the message I get when I try to leave a review:

"Reason: A statistically large portion of user reviews are way out of the range of "normal" completion times. For data integrity reasons this account has been suspended from submitting data.

Please contact us for more details."

I have sent some emails to the contact details but haven't gotten a response.

Is there a way to lift the suspension or am I just banned from leaving reviews on TurkerView forever?

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    @ChrisTurk

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Can you shoot me a DM w/ the email you sent them from? I'm usually decent about fixing time triggered suspensions :eek: either way just drop me a DM so I can dig into it & get it fixed I'm sorry

4. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,889
    It shows the completion time you're reporting when you submit the review, but I guess it's not entirely impossible to somehow miss it... Were you submitting everything via quick reviews?