Making The Best of Your First Impression!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChrisTurk, Dec 8, 2016.

1. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    [​IMG]

Haha, welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. jsalveg

jsalveg New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    My name is jessica, I'm honestly just here for the free food ... i mean money (and by money i mean 'rejections')

funfact: speedrunning DOOM is my forte
    :love:

• Like Like x 2
  3. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,750
    Welcome!
    [​IMG]

4. Diana Bazzi

Diana Bazzi New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hai, I got approved yesterday and jumped right into it after work today. I live in Canada so I was pretty surprised that I got in. The community seems awesome and super smart. I'm excited to get better and more experienced and to maybe meet some of you! I hope you find my dp funny.

• Like Like x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  5. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    No. We're already two Canadians here. There's no room for more. @leafs4_cup, I need your help now!

More seriously, welcome!

[​IMG]

• WOW WOW x 1
  6. Kendall Jones

Kendall Jones New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey all, I recently transitioned from the military and looking for a career in AI programming. Learned about MTurk from a friend and am now looking to optimize workflow using scripts, can't wait to be an active member of this forum!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. DREW HUMES

DREW HUMES New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    hi y'all i go by haystack stage name as i am a drummer the logo you see is my band any fairly new here been going about 6 weeks up to 2500 hits now so when do the bigger money hits start coming thanks for any help and advice you may give

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joseph Dubrowski

Joseph Dubrowski Active Turker

Ratings:
    +197
    Hey, my name is Joe. I've been working on MTurk for a long time, but never got serious into it. I'm currently an online ESL teacher, but I can only take so much of that. I'm trying to supplement my income with MTurk. This website/community/tools offered appear to be valuable. I've already submitted some reviews and I hope to continue to contribute. In my free time, I like to run with my dog, make noise music, and go to shows. Thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  10. margarita

margarita Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,190
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kirsten Day

Kirsten Day New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, my name is Kirsten and I've been using MTurk for a couple weeks now. I just returned to school to pursue an associate degree in Information Technology. Not sure what else to say, so good luck to everyone looking to earn some extra money.

• Like Like x 2
  12. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,750
    Hi and welcome! Be sure to check out the daily thread if you haven't already, that's where most of the conversation happens - and of course feel free to join in! :ba:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ashe

Ashe New Turker

Ratings:
    +29
    So... I was like... do I make a re-introduction thread or would that just be silly? I was here a long time ago, posted an intro then, and eventually stopped turkin' because my big virtual change jar that says "VACATION COIN" hit its goal...

BUT I'M BACK. And I have a new goal. I'm calling it "NEW PC COIN" because my computer is now crap and I can't even play Skyrim on it without it screeching at me like a barn owl. So here's my re-introduction. Posting a new thread and having two intro threads would make me feel weird like I was two people and - in very rare cases - might literally give me multiple personality disorder!

SO HELLO FRENS.

• Love Love x 1
  14. Alycia

Alycia Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Hello! My name is Alycia and I see that I'm the first person to post here in over a year. Oh, well. I might as well make the effort because nobody else is going to do it for me. Hahahah! .... .... (crickets)

I'm excited to be here nonetheless. I've already made two reviews and I'm hoping to increase my MTurk earning potential here. I've been on MTurk since 2012 but I haven't been active since 2015 so some of this is new to me!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dvancer3

Dvancer3 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello! My name is Derek and I am completely new to the MTurk scene. I'm slowly learning the basics of it. I have a lot of questions if anybody would be nice enough to answer some of them for me. I am trying to get my hits up. I was told to do batch work. I don't even know what that is. I'm currently a student pursuing a career in Tech. I don't know what more to say.

Derek

16. coolcat

coolcat New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    :wave: hiii, i like this old smiles :turtle:

17. DuckDuckTurk

DuckDuckTurk Active Turker

Ratings:
    +420
    Hey my name is Stefanie and I'm from California. I'm new to MTurk and as you probably guessed my favorite animal is the Duck (Anaheim Ducks), I'm currently just doing this on the side from the laptop as a means to pass a little time while the kids are at school in the morning.