Why hide "Last Seen" under the Hits tab?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by Dezz, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Dezz

Dezz New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Last Seen column was way more useful than Time Left column. I just want to look and see when my favorite requesters last posted without having to click each one now to expand.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Didn't realize that had gone. I could see cases for wanting the time left information, but I agree I checked in on last seen a fair bit.

@ChrisTurk

[​IMG]

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
  4. Dezz

Dezz New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    @ChrisTurk @TastyWaffles What is the big advantage of having Time Left now? When Last Seen was there it would update with the exact date and time each hit popped up. I found it to be a much better over view without having to expand each hit to see how often they were posting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    It's slightly better for people going to the hits tab to get pandas is all.

I think for posting activity I'll actually add something different, but can at least add the date back to the expired column.. i thought I had left it in but probs replaced the div on accident lol

6. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Actually.. hmm.. nvm I'll have to see how slow the query is gonna be

7. Dezz

Dezz New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Appreciate you taking time to answer. Its definitely great for the Qualifeye page, but I find if I am looking up a requester page to grab a hit ID its because I saw it pop up on my Finder so I at least know its recent and still possibly has "Time Left". Thanks for everything and listening.

8. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    @Dezz I added the date back to the column, will that work or is the time posted strictly necessary you think?

9. Dezz

Dezz New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    @ChrisTurk That works just fine. If I need the time I can always expand. Seeing the date is most important for a quick look. Thanks so much.

• Love Love x 1