06/19 - Upside Down Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by IcyTundra, Jun 19, 2020.

?

Do you prefer the new ratings or the old ones?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. New is always better

17.4%
  2. I hate change

26.1%
  3. I swear; Don't care!

11.6%
  4. I like some from the old, some from the new, I'm the worst kind of user :p

44.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 5
  2. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    Just wanted to chime in tonight and let you know that your favorite cat is a badass.

Twice now random off leash dogs have come on our property to investigate my Porch Cat. Twice now Spencer has stood his ground, gotten up on his hind legs and tried to beat the shit of the dogs with his front murder mittens.

Today's dog was about five times his size and Spence was holding his ground, the dog was confused clearly. No way was Spencer allowing that dog to stay on our property without paying for it.

Lucy had already climbed a tree and was on the roof, but not Spencer. He's my new guard dog.

• Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    3dedcd235214cdde6b4e171fdbf66c9d-heart-icon-by-vexels.png
    Spence is best boi! <3

• Love Love x 1
  4. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    He is best boi. I wuvs his fierce protection of his home.

If friends are here with dogs on leash he will stalk them and keep moving closer in clear warning to TRY NOTHING. :emoji_heart_eyes:

• Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
    So instead of chasing off a stray dog who could very much mutilate or kill your poor cat and who has even knows what diseases, you just stood there and watched him? That poor cat.

• Yikes Yikes x 2
  6. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    Nope. Not at all. Tonight, we were watching a movie inside and heard barking and went outside to see what was going on. Kid and I tried to catch the dog to see if it had a collar and a tag so I could find the owner (there were no humans around) but it ran off and around the corner before I could catch it.

The first time the owners were with the dogs and I went out when we heard barking and they told me what they saw through hysterical laughter. They had their dogs under control by then. Spencer hangs out on our front porch all day long, I'm not out there with him the entire time.

• Love Love x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.