06/23 - Is This Thing on Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Tripsa, Jun 23, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    I've been told this is the objectively wrong temp, but I usually crank it to around 400 with a cover. An actual cover with room for the air to circluate, not foil...foil gives me the ragies with lasagna lol, and I prop the corningware on top of another pan so the bottom doesn't get too hot and burn things up. I take the top off after like 30 minutes (for the big dish, anyway, less for the smaller one) and then do another 10-15 with the top off. Hit it with a little broiler action if it's not sufficiently browned, but don't usually need to. I also find low moisture, whole milk mozzarella is the best for the top because it doesn't give off all that excess moisture like fresh would, but has a lot more gooey deliciousness than a part skim mozzarella would. Also, I mix in a bechamel that has some added cream cheese to it with my sauce and go REALLY HAM with it. The noodles are too busy soaking up all that goodness to dry out :)

That's how Nana Bunny taught me to do it as a kiddo when I helped her cook and how I've kept doing it since then:emoji_grin: She was very secretive hehe.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  2. TKNO

TKNO Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +7,820
    HumanRobot Studies [A16X14O2IQAMGF] Interactive Survey on User Responses to Multi-Robot Behaviors - $5.00 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $20.20 / hour
    00:14:51 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    fair bit of open-ended questions with writing

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 16 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Location In CA, US;

To read HumanRobot Studies's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. Mothra

Mothra Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,952
    Strange coincidence. I had what looks like a ~5-6 week old half starved Croad Langshan cockerel wander into my yard a few days ago. It seems to be doing somewhat better after a few hard boiled eggs. If it survives it might have some utility.

• Love Love x 1
  4. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
    You need to get him some friends.

5. Dess

Dess Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    CRRL [A2IMD8KMR2FVM1] Evaluation of People's Opinions Towards Various Moden Concepts - $0.36 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $ / hour
    00:02:14 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Terrible (HIT Last Seen: 39 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Completed SFRS Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) > 98; Total approved HITs > 50; Location EqualTo US;

To read CRRL's full profile check out TurkerView!

6. Dess

Dess Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] Tell us your shopping opinions! - $0.40 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $ / hour
    00:02:59 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 17 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: fairness_unique2 DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95;

To read Elizabeth Friedman's full profile check out TurkerView!

7. Mothra

Mothra Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,952
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WOW WOW x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.