How can I claim my requester profile here?

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by coolpat, Jul 22, 2020.

1. coolpat

coolpat A2FNN25G075UH1

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi,
    I followed the guide to send Chris/Admin a message with the required information, trying to claim my requester profile. I want to respond to some reviews or offer further clarification about how we run our research. But I failed to get a response from Admin for weeks. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Patrick

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    It should process automatically, did you include a link to your requester profile on TV?

3. coolpat

coolpat A2FNN25G075UH1

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi Chris, I just went through the process 4th time and generated the 4th messages to you. I included the link to my TV profile, the link to my requester profile on TV, and my Mturk requester ID in the message. I did not see any progress being done automatically. My TV inbox shows all my past attempts (a conversation between you and me, but never an auto response from your account). All my past attempts have my TV requester profile link. Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

4. coolpat

coolpat A2FNN25G075UH1

Ratings:
    +10
    Chris, thanks for your help. The case is closed now. :)

5. HUANREN ZHANG

HUANREN ZHANG A2J47PTIYO03TZ

Ratings:
    +3
    @ChrisTurk
    I also tried to claim the requester profile, both by email and by the conversation with you on the forum, but there has not been any success. Would you please help me with this?

• Like Like x 1