07/27 - Mind Games Monday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ThisPoorGuy, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyL4200

AshleyL4200 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,519
    Title: Personal experiences and consumption | PANDA
    Requester: Riven wang [A2JU0S631PXNR]
    TurkerView: [ $14.93 / hour ]
    Description: This survey consists of several independent studies related to your personal experience and personality. Please carefully read the instructions for each question and answer honestly.
    Duration: 120 Min
    Available: 6
    Reward: $0.80
    Qualifications:
    • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000,
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    [3S4LLGXSU25BAFAY2U338PC95EEOA3]

• Like Like x 1
  2. blanksmaiden

blanksmaiden Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +261
    New Requester Profile!

CHANMI HONG [A25Y2YFMZI8N8W] Survey about online food delivery: 8-10 minutes - $0.80 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $15.00 / hour
    00:03:12 / completion time
    Pros:
    great pay/work ratio, all bubbles, no writing
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 4 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs > 500; HIT approval rate (%) > 98; Location EqualTo US;

To read CHANMI HONG's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 2
  3. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    Oh 200 is good. It's way higher than mine. But seriously don't ration. Refill or ask for another so you don't have to stress.

Ativan is Lorazepam so if you know it works I would DEFINITELY ask for it. You have to ask for it though, and I wouldn't wait a week for the next appointment - would just shoot the doc a note and say can you prescribe this. And just keep advocating for yourself.

Glad you got a pulse oximeter. That's a smart move.

Do you have insurance? What's the deductible and copay? A gofund me isn't a bad idea if you are going out of pocket.

Also - my other recommendation would be to contact the hospital directly that all of your tests and surgery are going through and ask for information on supplemental and forgiveness plans that you can tap into. They usually have some pretty good programs that can back up your insurance or just pay outright to relieve the stress. The paperwork is typically very outdated but apply for it for sure if you can.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    right now the anxiety is just like a 4 or 5, if it goes up any i will call up for a script. i can handle it as it stands. state covered insurance for the time being and it seems it will all be covered. and GFM is more to have a chance to not have to immediately grind work the second i got discharged from the hospital OR have to work while im there recovering. last part, id rather not go into here, i have a case worker and a lot of things going on, ill leave it at that for right now

• Love Love x 1
  5. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    No worries man, definitely didn't mean to pry. Sounds like you are kick-ass advocating for yourself and glad to hear it will be covered.

I wholeheartedly agree with your friends that you shouldn't have to worry about money or working when you are recovering from surgery.

Keep us posted.

You got this!

• Love Love x 1
  6. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    oh you arent prying, no worries, i just dont wanna give that info out until things are set in stone is all

• Love Love x 1
  7. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    Gotcha. Totally understand.

8. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    also, who is awake and making breakfast? im hungry, ive only eaten twice in the 2 hours ive been awake, i need more food XD

• Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. lapetitebaker

lapetitebaker Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +7,895
    Title: Are you interested in panic buying and the reasons we acquire and save things? (PART 2) (~20 mins) | PANDA
    Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0]
    TurkerView: [ $16.75 / hour ]
    Description: This is part-two of the online study about panic buying and the motivations to acquire and save possessions. To be eligible, you need to have completed part-one. Part-two (this study link) takes 20 minutes and you will receive AUD$4 upon completion.
    Duration: 63 Min
    Available: 9
    Reward: $2.85
    Qualifications:
    • 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist
    • 392ee3d13c8732b638d2fe6389608ff8786d484d EqualTo 1,
    • 215a553bd48e0500bff7eb21dc005b7803c480e3 LessThanOrEqualTo 4,
    • a498e1a2411228812f86a0942386d53f4f473801 NotIn 1,
    • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500,
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96,
    • 34ee50c9eacb4e076cedf82013242ddbbbff8013 NotIn 0,
    • 215a553bd48e0500bff7eb21dc005b7803c480e3 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    • ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist
    [3TR9CMHN4OVMWQJ4OM1VVU54LBFBBU]

10. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    better, just a lot of ups and downs right now, overall way better

• Like Like x 1
  11. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    LOL I just had a sauteed Portabello Mushroom, pesto sandwich that was amazing.

Get the foods!

[​IMG]

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. blanksmaiden

Ratings:
    +261
    its tricky to ask for ativan because its a benzodiazepine, and those are abusable. ativan is definitely less abusable and hence easier to ask for than xanax or klonopin though

• Love Love x 1
  13. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    yeah i will when i get a bit more energy, standing up doing anything is hard to do currently. so when i make food i bring a chair and make enough for like 2 or 3 meals and stick it in tupperware and bring it with me. im just debating making an entire box of pasta and sauce and splitting it into 2 containers and eating that with a pack of turkey lunch meat. im not lazy, im just trying to use the least amount of energy as i can lol

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  14. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    Yeah I totally hear you. And normally wouldn't recommend it.

But in a 3 week-to-surgery, breathing situation, on a low dose definitely would ask for it. Xanax is also a benzo (also klonopin) - so basically was saying either is good to have on hand in a VERY low dosage amount (I'm not a doctor - just been through this surgery and others) to help relax body, lungs and mind, while navigating the whole situation. It doesn't work for everyone and causes some bad side effects in some so knowing one has worked in the past would just have it on hand in case.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lapetitebaker

Ratings:
    +7,895
    Shai Davidai [A20Y9FE67UT2M5] Short (~9 minute) survey about your views of the world(~ 9 minutes) - $0.65 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $11.53 / hour
    00:03:23 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 3 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [-1666154033-235585] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 98; CR Research Group #1 >= 100; Location In US;

To read Shai Davidai's full profile check out TurkerView!

16. blanksmaiden

Ratings:
    +261
    PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] 8-10 min psychology study - make decisions(~ 8 minutes) - $0.81 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $16.57 / hour
    00:02:56 / completion time
    Pros:
    quick HIT, bubble tasks only, the reading is the longest part but fairly short
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 21 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [907709339-235586] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 1000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 97; CR Research Group #1 >= 100; Location In US;

To read PsychLabAtBC's full profile check out TurkerView!

17. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    If you can boil the water for the pasta and sit in the chair - I'd go for that.

Hard part is going to be draining it..... but when I've felt crappy in the past I've found a box of Annies macaroni and some deli turkey are awesome for morale. And two meals :)

Or - a peanut butter sandwich or some chicken noodle soup out of the can sometimes also works wonders.

18. Azazael

Azazael Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,173
    out of pb since sat night lol. i ate the last 1/3rd of the jar with some wheat crackers. soup i have, ill get into that later. i have a WM pick up tomorrow so im not short on groceries, just certain things i KNEW i could eat with no issues

• Love Love x 1
  19. lapetitebaker

Ratings:
    +7,895
    Cinzia Zanetti, University of Lausanne [A2MCU0TE0X2XZ7] EMOTIONS IN LIFE EVENTS(~ 15 minutes) - $0.90 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $19.17 / hour
    00:02:49 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Writing

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 2 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [236085-235496] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 >= 100; Location In US;

To read Cinzia Zanetti, University of Lausanne's full profile check out TurkerView!

20. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    I mean you KNOW the cardinal rule of life is never run out of peanut butter (unless you're allergic to nuts of course, but other than that this sounds like a rookie mistake :) )

Also I definitely know that you can expect me to send this: 10 hours of Peanut Butter Jelly Time - I'm never not going to lol:

Sorry! (Not Sorry!) Hopefully WM sends you all the Peanut Butter and Jelly tomorrow. :)

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.