[Solved] Is my HITs Overview bugged?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Lilla, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Lilla

Lilla Active Turker

Ratings:
    +2,644
    Hey guys! So, keeping it short, I'm on my second week of MTurk, so far I have 601 HITs approved and no rejections. Until yesterday my approval rate was 100% but now, all of a sudden, it shows 85% even though I still got no rejections, as you can see below:

[​IMG]

I don't see any rejections in my HITs Overview and my Qualifications shows I have a 100% approval rate qualification:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm really confused, does this mean I have rejections that haven't been accounted for yet or is it a bug?
    Sorry if it's a common issue, I researched a bit and didn't see anyone else mentioning something like this :emoji_sweat_smile:

Edit: the images weren't inserted in the post for some reason so I pasted the links instead, sorry for the inconvenience!

2. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Uninstall Dashboard Enhancer, its conflicting with MTSv3.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. Lilla

Lilla Active Turker

Ratings:
    +2,644
    Wow, spot on! Thank you!! Is there another script that I can use to track daily bonuses which won't conflict with MTSv3?

4. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Its already there without any scripts under the bonus rewards column.

[​IMG]

You can get bonuses to be calculated under your Today's Activity section by adding the bonus to HIT Tracker (open tracker, click the bonus button in the top right). It won't show a separate bonus line but it will add it to the earnings under Today's Activity and be used in calculating hourlies.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  5. Lilla

Lilla Active Turker

Ratings:
    +2,644
    Ohhhh I see, that's perfect!! Thank you so much for enlightening me!

• Like Like x 1