01/08 - Finally Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    okay like, I fucking kill 90% of my things that aren't succulents. The Husband™ grows the real veggies and food!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. racketrye

racketrye Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +715
    i'm growing lavender, it's going okay but i wish my big plant would stand tf up already :(

• Love Love x 3
  3. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    OMG I KILL EVERYTHING BUT MY WATCH CHAIN!
    [​IMG]
    It's like this and just keeps on keeping on! So LONG! Big and HAPPY! I love this thing so fucking much.

• Love Love x 1
  4. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    indoor or outdoor? If it's indoor you probs need some wind blowing on it so that it has stronger stems to stand up more!

5. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    I'm so sorry you felt shame for something so important. It's not fair and it's not right. I appreciate you.

• Love Love x 6
  6. WalledPillow

WalledPillow Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,634
    I'm truly, deeply sorry for what you went through. Thank you for posting those screenshots. I think it's important that everyone see how awful his comments were and know that they were not just a one time thing. I hope things calm down on here for everyone's sake.

I don't have anything to make you feel better about all of this, but I hope this cute gif will help :(
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 8
  7. racketrye

racketrye Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +715
    it's indoor! i can open my windows sometimes. thank you!

• Love Love x 1
  8. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Yep! one of the big things about indoor plants is that their stems never really get 'strong' because they have no reason too! Some light breeze/fan helps them become stronger!

9. Lilla

Lilla Active Turker

Ratings:
    +2,644
    @L Lemon Gee... that's way worse than I thought, I'm sorry you had to read this crap

• Love Love x 3
  10. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    Basil is hard tbh. I have a green thumb and struggled with it until I got an Aerogarden, now I can't control it. I basil all the things.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  11. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I got a basil I brought indoors over the winter and it seems to be doing ooooookay. We have a punished basil that lives in a sad glass jar that we let get all spindaly and sad. Then we have Thai basil that I'm working on keeping alive that seems to be alive at least. Idfk why we have so much basil....I fucking love basil.

• Love Love x 1
  12. WalledPillow

Ratings:
    +8,634
    Hmm... I've never heard of an Aerogarden. If I ever expand my diet beyond pb&j sandwiches and chicken tenders, I'll definitely look into that.

Is there a steep learning curve for those?

• Love Love x 2
  13. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Not at all! It's like, put plant in aerogarden pod, put pod in aerogarden, make sure it's full of water and has electricity, let it grow! Super great for first times!

• Love Love x 2
  14. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    Same 100%. The Aerogarden came with regular basil and Thai basil and the Thai basil got so out of control I had to pot it, and it's still out of control. The regular basil overtook the entire machine and I let it, because basil. I've typed basil so much I don't know if it's a real word. Basil.

• Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  15. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    • WOW WOW x 3
  16. WalledPillow

Ratings:
    +8,634
    That sounds great! When my diet becomes more sophisticated than a three year old's, I'll look into that. :emoji_thumbsup:

• Love Love x 3
  17. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    ALLLLLLLSO! Amazing for propogating house plants! I use mine currently for house plant cuttins!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    It truly is set it and forget it. Just like she said, it comes with pods, you can buy others or buy empty pods + seeds and plant whatever. But literally, fill the water, put the pod in, plug it in, the end.

The only thing I will say is it's SUPER bright and the light will be on for most of the day (it turns on/off by itself), so put it somewhere where you want a lamp. It's basically my kitchen light 99% of the time, and now when the light turns off I get confused and forget how to get more light. I mean, not really, but kind of.

• Love Love x 4
  19. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    omg you have 8 FULL lines........

• LOL LOL x 1
  20. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +21,075
    Title: Simple 107 question (mostly) yes/no survey about demographics | Accept
    Requester: Mindy Ferris [A5A2B6AJCN8DM] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$20.62] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.72] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=61] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.25
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We are conducting research on demographics and gender in America.
    Qualifications: Gender-5 taken DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

4:20

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.