Can not message Requester

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by money47327, Jan 29, 2021.

1. money47327

money47327 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I did a HIT and received an error message telling me that it was rejected and to contact Requester. Simple enough you would think. Upon locating her and email address, it comes back to me telling me that "website address is not valid."

I did the HIT in good faith and was expecting to be compensated accordingly. My question is what recourse do I have, if any, I do not like to waste my time. Time is money and money is time.. As I am sure you all agree.

The Requester in question is one Rana Pourmohamad Didehbani. The HIT was "Answer a survey question about Google Security. Real simple like 5 questions,

2. Naria

Naria Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,118
    You don't have to go detective mode and find someone's personal contact information to talk to them.

Where you're seeing the rejected hit in your history, just click "contact requester" next to it.

This will bring up a form that allows you to email them at the address registered to their requester account.

3. money47327

money47327 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I know. I did that. That ism where I got the error message telling me that the email address is not valid.

4. sander

sander New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    There is a little message usually telling you that even though you will receive an error message after you send to the requestor the message actually really does go through. I just ignore those error messages now.