[Browser Extension] MTS, can't review

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by laby, Jan 28, 2021.

1. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,296
    I feel like someone else had this problem a few days ago but sometime hits aren't showing up for me to review. Although it is showing up in tracker. I've turned it off and back on which seems to help for awhile but this is the third or fourth time it's happened in the last couple of days,
    upload_2021-1-28_20-16-12.png
    @Kadauchi

2. laby

Ratings:
    +31,296
    @Kadauchi This still happens sometimes, I'm not sure why. I'll do a hit and go to review it and realize it's not in my list. A restart makes the list start working again but I never get to review whatever hits I did while it wasn't working.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. TKNO

TKNO Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +7,820
    I have this same issue.....have you found a solution?
    thanks

4. laby

Ratings:
    +31,296
    Restarting the browser when I notice it happening.
    @Kadauchi rated my last post so at least he knows it's an issue. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix that will happen soon:emoji_fingers_crossed:

• Like Like x 1
  5. TKNO

TKNO Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +7,820
    I've tried closing out Chrome and reopening but it seems to have no effect....maybe the next update will solve it....I'm sure he's on it by now as I've seen several similar posts....

6. amberson

amberson New Turker

Ratings:
    +30
    Screw Chrome, they steal your data and privacy, use AI to mislead you, sell your data, etc. I wish the smart developers here would just use Firefox as default and let Chrome/ Google fk off. I won't even download Chrome to do mturk hits, if the requesters require Chrome I just don't bother with them.

• Yikes Yikes x 1
  7. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Fixed, just have to wait until 3.2.6 is published.

Can't access Catcher, Finder, Tracker? Right click the extension icon.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  8. sarin

sarin Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +4,286
    updated to 3.2.6 and still can't review most surveys i submit

i think MTS doesn't recognize CR surveys as submitted as well

edit: 6 hours later it won't pick up any HITs i submit at all

• WOW WOW x 2
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  9. laby

Ratings:
    +31,296
    Things not showing up to be reviewed is happening still for me on 3.2.7

10. sarin

sarin Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +4,286
    still happening on 3.2.9

it seems that submitted HITs will go through and show up on the TV page until you resync HIT tracker (and get all of your requester stats back, since updates will only show today's stats until next sync), then it stops recognizing any submitted HITs afterward

11. mrnotoriousman

mrnotoriousman Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +20,112
    I was able to review yesterday after the update but when I logged in today it's back to no reviews

12. HardWorkingTurker

HardWorkingTurker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,932
    I can't review, can't see Turkerview data on any page. Every time I close any MTS page I have to retype my settings, nothing saves permanently. I'm constantly importing hit data and my favorites or blocklist. No color coded help for good or bad HITs on catcher. And so much more. I feel like uninstalling everything. I had hoped things would get fixed by now but, sigh...
    I just want the old MTS back, it was fine. Can I please just have that back on Chrome? V3 broke every script that mattered to me for Turking and things that were partially working after the update now don't work at all (like turkerview).:emoji_sweat:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  13. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Something is 100% broken because you shouldn't have to be importing all of the time. Export everything (especially the MTSv2 Tracker database) before uninstalling.

Have you uninstalled and then reinstalled v3 yet? The issue you're having is a unique one and I'm wondering if there is some specific setup you have that could be causing a conflict or even something like the installed MTS somehow being corrupted that a reinstall may fix.

You can install the old version by following the instructions here: Kadauchi/mturk-suite: The extension for Amazon Mechanical Turk (github.com)

• Like Like x 1