[Please Help!] New to Amazon Mturk

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Mbuvi Mutua, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Mbuvi Mutua

Mbuvi Mutua New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello , I'm new to amazon mturk and i really need help to get started. I'm from Nairobi Kenya and i want to start here.

2. ganitena2016

ganitena2016 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello Mbuvi,

Welcome to mTurk. When I first started, I found answers to most of my newbie questions in the Help & Guides section You may want to check that out, first. .Thereafter, if you have specific questions, the people here are always willing to help or point you in the right direction. All the best!

3. Harry J Dunlap

Harry J Dunlap New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Please I need someone to help me create mturk account. Each time I applied am not granted invitation. Please I need someone to help me create it

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. t0nja

t0nja Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,236
    Thats not how Mturk works. Others Can Not make an account for you. Plus you can only apply once and wait till it is approved. Applying more then once will more in likely not get your account approved. It can take months for approval depending on if they need people from your demographics

5. Harry J Dunlap

Harry J Dunlap New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I also tried to applied for a friend but still not approved. Can I send the name of a friend to you maybe you can help create it

• Yikes Yikes x 1
  6. t0nja

t0nja Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,236
    No One can create an Mtruk account for you. We risk our own accounts if we do.