Anyone nerdy enough to explain an error code?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Katlady, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Katlady

Katlady Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,203
    My Laptop is badworded.
    So it badwords itself and stops running QBC
    I try to reinstall, and I get this error after getting to the Amazon login page. It will login, and give me this:
    upload_2021-10-10_13-57-4.png
    I say okay, then the setup screen just closes.
    So I dug around as much as I could, and found that Line 26 is giving me an error of something I can google, but not enough understanding to actually do anything about it.
    But it also says something about not recognizing a token?? Well, me neither.

I don't know if this below helps or hurts.
    dashboard?end_signin=1&openid.pape.max_auth_age=43200&openid.identity=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fap%2Fid%2Famzn1.account.AEWGQ4VOBYCTJEQGKHL6SKSJ6ZQQ&stashKey=a9fac8ea-b3f0-49d8-82de-b7d85bdf482c&openid.claimed_id=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fap%2Fid%2Famzn1.account.AEWGQ4VOBYCTJEQGKHL6SKSJ6ZQQ:26 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token &

...and? I guess I cut something off?

So yeah. I've tried everything I could google and/or do myself. I think. That's what I'm wondering, since it's my laptop causing the problem. It's about 2 hours from being punted out onto the county road.

2. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Unsure if you wrote badworded/badwords or if @ChrisTurk word filters are at play here but tagging him anyways and see if he might know more about the error.

3. Katlady

Ratings:
    +2,203
    Oh sorry, It wasn't filters, it was me trying to control myself.
    Thank you. I didn't want to bug him again. Thought someone else might know, and took a chance.

4. Katlady

Ratings:
    +2,203
    Neva mind y'all I fixed it. The laptop will not be dropkicked out onto the road.