C lab takes your work then rejects it

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by Maynard78, Oct 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Maynard78

Maynard78 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I completed a $1.50, 15 minute survey for C Lab. I have hundreds of completed HIT's and my work has always been accepted. I take my time despite this causing me to average less than $6 per hour. I have never failed an attention check and always do my best to provide valuable information and complete, competent answers. After spending 15 minutes completing the C Lab survey, which was long and required a lot of typing, they rejected my work saying it didn't meet their standards. With hundreds of approved HIT'S from dozens of different requestors this was my first rejection.

So this is just a warning that you may want to avoid C Lab HIT'S if you care about your approval rating and actually getting paid for the work you do.

2. Yuraino

Yuraino Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +627
    The majority of MTS and script users don't look at such a deep part of the forum. Hopefully you exported a rejection review to TV because people will look at that if the requester ever posts more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maynard78

Maynard78 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I really appreciate the response. I've had a few other bad requestors reject HIT'S for less than fair reasons. Still keeping my rejection rate under 1% though luckily. If you don't mind going into further detail on how to export a rejection review to TV or where I can read how to do it, then I would definitely do it for the few bad requestors I've come across.