[Please Help!] Ghosted by Queuebicle support

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Gary Hess, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Gary Hess

Gary Hess Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    I have been using Queuebicle for a couple of months now and for the most part, I am pretty happy with it. But I have been having some frustrating issues with it. I have tried to contact support many times but have not received any responses back since Nov. I know I am sending it to the correct email because the first month I started using the service, I was getting quick responses to my inquiries. Has anyone else had problems with contacting support? Doesn't anyone know where there are more comprehensive resources materials online, seeing that those on the Queuebicle page are pretty thin? Thx

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Usually it's easier to get me on the forum than through email. If you stop getting emails back one of the 18,000 gmail filters I've got set up is eating your address, sorry but if you toss me a DM with your email on here I can whitelist it so it goes to the correct place if you prefer email over forum (understandable lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kimmywp

Kimmywp Turker

Ratings:
    +50
    Would it be feasible to create a forum where we can post stuff about Queuebicle?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gary Hess

Gary Hess Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    Chris, thanks for getting back to me. I DM you the issues I've been having.

5. Curtis and Michelle Lich

Curtis and Michelle Lich Turker

Ratings:
    +155
    Would it be possible to message me? I tried to message you a couple of months ago-ish concerning my Queuebicle. It's not running as it did before and I can't find the video to watch it again so I know my setup perameters to see if something slipped.

6. Gary Hess

Gary Hess Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    What issues are you having? I am by no means an expert but I will try to help. I think it is just Chris doing support and I can understand how overwhelming that can be. We should probably have a page/thread devoted to Queuebicle. It would be a great resource for us users and help out support so he doesn't have to use his time readdressing similar issues.

7. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,585
    I have been off for a while and just updated the app. I am getting the constant install on update Version 1-7-0 pre and it points to :
    https://forum.turkerview.com/posts/1969019/
    But i am unhallowed to view it. Can someone give me a heads up on the fix?

8. Gary Hess

Gary Hess Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    Not sure what this link is for, but it is unviewable to me.
    Not sure what this link is to, but it is unviewable to me.

9. Gary Hess

Gary Hess Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    What issues are you having? I am by no means an expert but I will try to help. I think it is just Chris doing support and I can understand how overwhelming that can be. We should probably have a page/thread devoted to Queuebicle. It would be a great resource for us users and help out support so he doesn't have to use his time readdressing similar issues.

10. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,309
    @ChrisTurk

That forum was originally for people who were beta testing early versions before it was made public, don't know why there isn't one for all users yet.

There's not a real update, it's something to do with a certificate that had expired and had to be renewed. CT said either ignore it or run it a few times to help out with some kind of Microsoft error that would happen because of the new certificate.

• Love Love x 2
  11. WillowWolf

WillowWolf Mischief Managed

Ratings:
    +39,578
    If only someone hadn't suggested this to @ChrisTurk literally dozens of times since it was made public. :emoji_sweat_smile: There absolutely needs to be a separate thread or forum dedicated to qbc....other than our private test forum. Something, something, maybe one day, something. :emoji_wolf:

What @laby said....the constant reminder for an update can be ignored for now, per the test forum, unless there's a more recent update on this that I'm overlooking. But, hopefully CT will confirm this for you. :ba:

• Love Love x 1
  12. Guido1979

Guido1979 Turker

Ratings:
    +34
    I'm still very new to Queuebicle, but was figuring someone here may know the answer. I have a Watcher set to a Minimum Reward of $3.00, but it seems to catch stuff sometimes for less than that. Is it just a quirk sometimes that it accidentally grabs these, or does it maybe take the Hourly Rate you have set and have that supersede the Minimum Reward value if it finds a match?

13. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,585
    Thanks for the info. Like I said I have been gone for a while..is it available to everyone now?

14. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,309
    I think so? I mean the page still says invitees so I'm not sure if there is any kind of wait list or anything.

15. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,172
    Are you referring to a Requester Watcher and you are noticing the pandas are TV or YV? Or is a Platform Watcher and you are noticing the pandas are RID? Have you also checked your Keyword Watchers?

16. Yuraino

Yuraino Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +627
    I've heard about this QBC forum, and it does seem quite unfair that it's not open to all subscribers or at least have a separate area for non-beta users... we're paying for this too. It was annoying that it took me a few days in the past to try to get proper support, when I found out pinging was the way to go.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  17. Curtis and Michelle Lich

Ratings:
    +155

Well.. I have more issues now. I updated Queuebicle today as it popped up a request to do so. After updating I now have another issue. When I get to the end of a survey and there is no code I have to enter the URL of the page I'm on to put into the box for a generated code. This has been working perfectly until I updated. Now when I try to copy and paste that URL or a code in general it doesn't copy or paste. Everything was working fine until the update. Also the previous issues I were having was that my Queuebicle went from catching hits to catching nothing. I'm not talking the holiday slump and slow down.. I'm talking sitting here for 2 hours and no jobs at all. I wanted to check my set up and watch the initial Queuebicle video again that you watch before you sign up but I can't find it anywhere. Basically that's it.

18. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,172
    Are you having issues with Qualtrics surveys? This is just an issue on their side. I have the same issue in Chrome 80% of the time.

https://turkerview.com/admin/qbc/docs/?page=watchers

I will DM you the link for the video since it won't post here.

19. Curtis and Michelle Lich

Ratings:
    +155

Thank you for the video! I will save it since I'm neurotic. No the issues have been for multiple different surveys since I updated 3 or 4 hours ago. It will not allow me to copy and paste at all now and I lose my work because of it which makes Queuebicle useless for me tonight until it gets figured out. You know how sometimes you do a job and don't get the code at the end so you copy and paste your url into the box and click enter and it generates a code that you can then put in to get paid? Mine isn't allowing me to copy the URL to paste it into the box for a code generation. If I try to refresh the page at that point it starts the survey over. I've missed out on over $10 already tonight because of it and my frustration is growing.

20. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,172
    I can't speak to the issue with copy and paste in the QBC Workspace as I turk using Chrome, but taking the URL and putting it in a code box is an issue associated with Qualitrics surveys. Send @ChrisTurk a DM with your copy and paste issue. For now, I would just do HITs in Chrome.